2848 10 2020-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GPPMS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170689 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

hello i have a very serious issue with my remote GL300K , i upgrade the firmware to the latest version (01.00.04.00) but after a factory reset it went back to the older firware version (0.4.4.2) and when i try to upgrade to the latest version it says that this is the latest version. I tried to download from the website and to upgrade with the micro sd card but unfortunately without any luck, i download the zip file and there is not inside a bin file with the firmware but some other files. Can anyone help, DJI please respond your download section and your firmwares sucks.
2020-9-29
Use props
GPPMS
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Hey Dji listen to me the firmware file for manually upgrade the GL300K with an sd card is wrong , it is not a bin file, please fix it i bricked my remote.
2020-9-29
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Welcome GPPMS ,  it Is the Phantom 4 remote ? Have you tried Dji assistant 2?
2020-9-29
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2020-9-29
Use props
GPPMS
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

JetSam Posted at 9-29 21:50
Welcome GPPMS ,  it Is the Phantom 4 remote ? Have you tried Dji assistant 2?

Hello,
No it is the phantom 4 pro v2 plus with the screen. The only option which the assistant 2 gives is the factory reset and it is not working for me.
2020-9-30
Use props
Ibrahem
lvl.1

Yemen

GPPMS Posted at 2020-9-30 04:13
Hello,
No it is the phantom 4 pro v2 plus with the screen. The only option which the assistant 2 gives is the factory reset and it is not working for me.

I have the same problem, have you found a solution
2021-5-26
Use props
GPPMS
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Ibrahem Posted at 5-26 06:03
I have the same problem, have you found a solution

Unfortunately not, many people have the same issue, dji is not helping at all, they have to upgrade the firmware of the p4p v2 since 2019,  they need only money for an easy fix, the remote control needs to be factory reset and erase the old firmware and to start a fresh installation, this is the only solution and I don’t know how to fix it.Very disappointed, because of the old firmware of the android system( 0.4.4.2) the video of the transmission is glitching all the time and stacks and is slow responsive.This stupid problem started when I was made factory reset to the remote control for an unknown reason the operations system firmware from the latest version(01.00.04.00) goes to older version (0.4.4.2) and when you search for the upgrade firmware it says all the time that it has the latest firmware version.
2021-5-26
Use props
ManCubFPV
lvl.1
United States

GPPMS Posted at 5-26 06:25
Unfortunately not, many people have the same issue, dji is not helping at all, they have to upgrade the firmware of the p4p v2 since 2019,  they need only money for an easy fix, the remote control needs to be factory reset and erase the old firmware and to start a fresh installation, this is the only solution and I don’t know how to fix it.Very disappointed, because of the old firmware of the android system( 0.4.4.2) the video of the transmission is glitching all the time and stacks and is slow responsive.This stupid problem started when I was made factory reset to the remote control for an unknown reason the operations system firmware from the latest version(01.00.04.00) goes to older version (0.4.4.2) and when you search for the upgrade firmware it says all the time that it has the latest firmware version.

Any updates? i have the same issue, they want me to send in my remote but i can't because i need the drone to make income, and (shockingly) they won't send a loaner in the meantime.
2021-7-22
Use props
GPPMS
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

ManCubFPV Posted at 7-22 11:59
Any updates? i have the same issue, they want me to send in my remote but i can't because i need the drone to make income, and (shockingly) they won't send a loaner in the meantime.

Nothing yet. The remote controls needs to be factory reset and full erase the operation system and after a new fresh installation of the operation system. I don’t know how to do it and DJI doesn’t want to help.
2021-9-9
Use props
Chaouchnebil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 607792 ft
  • >>>
Tunisia

i have the same problem with my RC;;; any solution.?
2022-6-8
Use props
GPPMS
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Chaouchnebil Posted at 6-8 12:21
i have the same problem with my RC;;; any solution.?

Unfortunately not, and I don’t believe there will be a solution ever, dji stops to upgrade the RC firmware since 2019.
2022-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules