1250 5 2020-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KrzysiekD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27073 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Is it possible to use a smartcontroller and a mobile device at the same time? When I connect the tablet, I don't have a live view on the smartcontroller. Any advice?
2020-9-30
Use props
hoss_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166168 ft
United States

No only one at a time.
2020-10-1
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123707 ft
Sweden

if only one at the time it is really a limitation. it is a bit old fashioned to limit screen options. i will check and verify what   options are available. it would be a natural course of development to be able to at least split up views. e.g. it would be great to be able to decide what shall be displayed on which screen. the original smart controller screen is already overloaded with information beyond any point of reason. not even with small fingers I could say this is a well engineered GUI. Hope dji gives the user more options and power for GUI on te pro systems?
2020-10-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the late response, this is normal, when connecting to a mobile device, there would be no live view in the Smart Controller. Appreciate your understanding.
2020-10-12
Use props
KrzysiekD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27073 ft
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-12 04:48
Sorry for the late response, this is normal, when connecting to a mobile device, there would be no live view in the Smart Controller. Appreciate your understanding.

Is there any chance that there will be a possibility of at least split up views in the future?
2020-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

KrzysiekD Posted at 10-12 05:00
Is there any chance that there will be a possibility of at least split up views in the future?

No, it is not possible the moment due to some limitations. We recommend using a dual RC to split up the views.
2020-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules