Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning footage
2020-10-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this fantastic video you have created. Great work and thank you for your support. .
2020-10-5
Use props
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-5 03:26
Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this fantastic video you have created. Great work and thank you for your support.  .

Greetings from Taiwan!  Thanks for watching and your kindly comments.
I had the pleasure of taking an aerial photography flights with DJI Mavic Air 2 drone. Whenever I do these kinds of interesting aerial photography and videophotography projects I like to use the opportunity to create some new content and share with people and connect with people in the world, especially during the coronavirus pandemic.
2020-10-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mavicair2tw Posted at 10-5 07:05
I had the pleasure of taking an aerial photography flights with DJI Mavic Air 2 drone. Whenever I do these kinds of interesting aerial photography and videophotography projects I like to use the opportunity to create some new content and share with people and connect with people in the world, especially during the coronavirus pandemic.

2020-10-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mavicair2tw Posted at 10-5 07:05

Hi there mavicair2tw. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. It is always my pleasure to see your great work and it is great to know these information as well. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2020-10-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice work.
2022-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now