gimbal tilt control
1577 3 2014-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
catchscotty
lvl.1

South Africa

how do i reset the gimbal tilt control on the new remote contole for P2V+. when i move dial slightl up or down the gimbal moves just fine, but as soon as i roll all the way down or up the gimbal freaks out. And a some points as im rolling down the gimbal starts going back up and the i roll some more then it goes back down again. Ive tried calibrating it but still does the same thing. How do i fix it?
2014-11-21
Use props
kenargo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I'll let you know what I find...

The know calibration is in the Assist software but after calibration mine was still jumpy and the company I purchased the unit from is sending me a new one (they suspect it is bad).  If the new controller fixes it, I'll let you know but maybe calibration will fox yours.

is my video of what happens when I move the dial slowly; if yours is doing the same thing you might need a replacement controller (unless the erratic movement is in the drones pickup).

2014-11-21
Use props
dajoness
New

United States

First using the Phantom Assistant make sure that the advanced transmitter button is checked then calibrate the X-1 Channel.  Next using the RC Assistant again calibrate the X-1 channel.  The tilt should work smooth and stop when you return the transmitter tilt control to the center detente.  The tilt on the display should also work as it did in the past.  I did this and my Vision + works great!
2014-11-21
Use props
catchscotty
lvl.1

South Africa

Re-downloaded the RC software and tried calibrating it on there and seemed to work out.  Controller is working just fine now. Tried doing that in the past and didn't work but worked this time. thanks
2014-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules