FPV horizon not level
2307 3 2020-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roysmith
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112858 ft
United Kingdom

My FPV camera horizon is not level. Can I calibrate?
If not what can be done short of sending it back to DJI.  
I’ve seen in another post that DJI support can add FPV horizon adjust capabilities to the Assistant 2 software on request. Is this accurate.

The drone is an M200V2 recently fully serviced and upgraded in Holland.

There does not appear to be an FPV gimbol calibration in the gimbol section as previously stated on the forum??

How can this be fixed?
[url=]Favorite[/url]
[url=]Like[/url]

2020-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the late response, DJI Go 4 iOS version can adjust the Roll of FPV under Gimbal Settings, please have a try. If there is no luck, please send back the drone to your dealer or DJI repair center for further assistance.
2020-10-5
Use props
roysmith
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112858 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-5 02:40
Sorry for the late response, DJI Go 4 iOS version can adjust the Roll of FPV under Gimbal Settings, please have a try. If there is no luck, please send back the drone to your dealer or DJI repair center for further assistance.

Hi Mindy
Thank you for the response,
When I open the DJI Go 4 app - it immediately recognises the M200 and states it will not open other than DJI Pilot.
As it is a working drone is there no other way? can DJI not add the FPV settings to Pilot?
I look forward to your response.
2020-10-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

roysmith@dsc-lt Posted at 10-5 04:29
Hi Mindy
Thank you for the response,
When I open the DJI Go 4 app - it immediately recognises the M200 and states it will not open other than DJI Pilot.

Sorry that I didn't notice you are using M200 V2, for this drone, the Roll axis of FPV cannot be adjusted, please contact your reseller for further assistance or start a ticket online https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send back the drone for the repair service.
2020-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules