Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
the lack of information (a constructive critique)
631 2 2015-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bactrimforte
lvl.3

Italy

Don't be upset, I left a solution at the end.

Today @ 15:50 CEST (UTC/GMT +2), half a dozen of emails after my last call  to DJI EU support I decided to call again. I'm not english mother tongue but the conversation was smooth, straight and... useless. As I wrote here the people at customer care are really kind but they don't know how to help you. They asked me for the RMA# but weren't able to track my bird, so I was asked if received the questionary and, at my positive answer (I sent back 15 days ago), the guy told me he sent an e-mail to the technician who'll reply to him in the evening or tomorrow and let me know via mail the situation.

Now, the lack of informations between coworkers inside the same structure is quite amazing. I mean, in a business world, if the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing, or where is or if is it yet attached to the body, is quite impressive: an example of questionable management.

What could solve this nasty annoying problem? a wonderful google shared doc:
Immagine.png

It is so easy, people will be constantly updated, technician and customer care operators could modify the file while end customers could just viewing it. You won't be bothered nor receive mails or calls, anonimity of the customer will be preserved by the RMA#. This would be a win-win game!
2015-6-24
Use props
spiderbot.sb
Second Officer
United States

Can you imagine, however, the 'factory' scene.  This is not manufacturing, it's repair.  It's probably a smallish room with maybe a half-dozen techs, one of which is the manager.  This 'factory' was probably designed to operate under the assumption that say 50k drones would be sold.  I've heard that the P3 alone has probably sold five times that many.

I am not apologizing for DJI's complete lack of foresight and preparation, just thinking what the situation might be now that they've gotten themselves into this mess.
2015-6-24
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.3

Italy

spiderbot.sb Posted at 2015-6-24 23:01
Can you imagine, however, the 'factory' scene.  This is not manufacturing, it's repair.  It's probab ...

spiderbot.sb: understood, I can imagine it, selling 5 times the drone you built, after Wang wasn't 100% satisfied of the product, is just a "nightmare" (I mean, how you can satisfy that kind of request?). What I'm trying to say by the way is that clicking on a sheet like the one of my post, searching RMA#, writing inside a cell "work done" is a 35/36 seconds task, surely no more than 60... while replying my bad english mail or answering my worse call is a 300 seconds probably. Multiply these number for... 10k? 10.000x240[[300-60]]=666hours (devil is in details )

I think is just a waste of time. Just my two cents.
2015-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules