Why will my new mini remote not connect to the aircraft?
637 4 2020-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
allinpokerdad17
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2501247 ft
United States

I had to purchase a new remote off of eBay but it was through a verified DJ user wholesaler or whatever so it is an actual verified DJ remote for the mavic mini that I received but I know cannot connect to the aircraft I believe it shows me as having no firmware or anything like that so that leads me to believe it's more of a software/Hardware issue I'm not sure I know when the new remote came I didn't know if the remote control information needs to be updated or whatever any suggestions or help on this would greatly be appreciated as I'm about to pull my hair out I'm pretty new to DJi
2020-9-30
Use props
CallMeAlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You need to have someone fix the comma and period keys on your computer.
2020-10-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You'll be better off in getting more replies if you post your thread in the Mavic section of the forum rather than the Spark.
2020-10-1
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

First, check if the remote is connected to your mobile phone. Second, you can put the Mavic Mini in synchronizing mode and follow the instructions in your mobile phone. Have great flights!
2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there allinpokerdad17. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to update the firmware of both your DJI Mavic Mini and the said remote controller using this link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads ). After this process try to link the drone and the remote controller. For reference I will post a DJI tutorial video on how to your DJI Mavic Mini remote controller. Thank you.

2020-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules