Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
George210477
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hello DJI,

Please check the following in order to see if is reported as stolen...is appeared on the local market, the seller says that is "blocked"...maybe we help someone with this info:

MAVIC 2 PRO
SN: 163DG1J001787J

2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi George,  I had checked the serial number, we have received a fraud notification from the issuing bank for the card you used to complete the order of this drone. There might be different reasons for the bank to issue this notification:

• The cardholder reported to the bank that the transaction is fraudulent.
• The cardholder initiated a fraud chargeback dispute against the order.
• The issuing bank noticed something abnormal and reported the transaction as fraudulent on behalf of the cardholder.

If there is any misunderstanding, we highly recommend you to contact your bank to cancel the fraud report or chargeback dispute, or explain this order to your bank. We will unlock the aircraft and spare parts when we receive the cancellation confirmation from your bank. Thank you for your understanding and support
2020-10-1
Use props
George210477
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Susan Posted at 10-1 01:54
Hi George,  I had checked the serial number, we have received a fraud notification from the issuing bank for the card you used to complete the order of this drone. There might be different reasons for the bank to issue this notification:

• The cardholder reported to the bank that the transaction is fraudulent.

Hello, is not mine, I just found it posted on a site with sales, and was very strange that the seller (a private person) says that is "blocked".
This is why I have announced you.

This is the seller...if somebody from this site was frauded, can announce the Police.
https://www.olx.ro/oferta/drona-dji-mavic-2-pro-IDe6dbL.html
2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

George210477 Posted at 10-1 02:16
Hello, is not mine, I just found it posted on a site with sales, and was very strange that the seller (a private person) says that is "blocked".
This is why I have announced you.

I see. Thanks for your clarification.
2020-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules