Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Product enhancement request
485 6 2020-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_temHERRsy0Fz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60919 ft
United States

Hi - We love our Mavic 2 pro.  This is a remarkable drone.  We use this drone to monitor our local river as we begin to remove two dams.  We have 6 very complicated waypoints programmed so that we can replicate our flights exactly time after time.  When we upgraded the OS to the 802 - we had to restore factory settings to get the update to load due to lack of SD space.  There was no way for us to save our waypoints off to a storage device so that we could restore them later.  Please, please consider adding this functionality.
Thanks!

2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade and forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-10-1
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

For future reference, you could have programmed the waypoints into Litchi, then saved them to the cloud, and when you needed to run them, download the mision to the aircraft. This is what Litchi does better than any other app. It is not too late, it you know the co-ordinates of those waypoints, you can still create a Litchi mission to do this.
2020-10-1
Use props
djiuser_temHERRsy0Fz
lvl.1
United States

Geebax Posted at 10-1 22:40
For future reference, you could have programmed the waypoints into Litchi, then saved them to the cloud, and when you needed to run them, download the mision to the aircraft. This is what Litchi does better than any other app. It is not too late, it you know the co-ordinates of those waypoints, you can still create a Litchi mission to do this.

Does Litchi work on a smart controller?  
2020-10-2
Use props
djiuser_temHERRsy0Fz
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-1 21:37
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade and forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.

Many thanks!  I should also add that we use the DJI Smart Controller.
2020-10-2
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

djiuser_temHERRsy0Fz Posted at 10-2 02:27
Does Litchi work on a smart controller?

Yes, it does.
2020-10-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_temHERRsy0Fz Posted at 10-2 02:28
Many thanks!  I should also add that we use the DJI Smart Controller.

Hi there. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other suggestions, inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules