4353 9 2020-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smoothoperator
New

Canada

Hello,

I have a OnePlus 7T with the DJI OM4.

Does anyone have a guide on how to properly calibrate the OM4 and eliminate any shaking / stutters from the videos?

When I auto-calibrate it always makes my phone tilted, and it's not level. My clamp is perfectly centered so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Also when using the dynamic zoom modes, the zoom effect is not smooth, you can tell around the edges of the screen when the zoom effect changes because there is a sharp and sudden jump instead of a completely smooth zoom effect.

Is this something that can be fixed with an update to the app, or is it an issue with my phone specifically in dynamic zoom mode?

Is there any way to change advanced image settings other than white balance in the MIMO app when taking video?

Regards,

SO
2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SO. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( OnePlus 7T ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Osmo Mobile 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. That could be the reason why this issue is happening. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the OnePlus 7T will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en2.pdf ). Thank you for your understanding.
2020-10-1
Use props
smoothoperator
New

Canada

No problem, it works decently for the most part.

Is there any way to know if /when the OM4 & Mimo will support the 7T?

Thanks
2020-10-1
Use props
paulieparker
New
Flight distance : 47585 ft
United States

I am having the same phone tilt issue with my OnePlus 8 Pro. The same issue occurs with my wife's standard OnePlus 8. I cannot get it to sit straight with the attached magnetic ring or the clamp ring.
2020-10-2
Use props
PeFri
lvl.1

Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-1 21:56
Hello there SO. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( OnePlus 7T ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Osmo Mobile 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. That could be the reason why this issue is happening. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the OnePlus 7T will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI%20OM%204/DJI_OM_4_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en2.pdf ). Thank you for your understanding.

Similar problem: s20u (recommended device) needs auto-calibrate action each time i re-attach  clamped phone,  though the clamp had not been removed from the phone between shooting sessions.
2020-10-4
Use props
djiuser_M9QUOvd71otb
New

United States

Try putting it in FOLLOW MODE then calibrate. I just had the same problem and that's what I figured out and it worked!
2021-1-31
Use props
Kraast81
New
Malta

Same issue with my OM4. I had an iPhone XS Max (which was compatible) and recently upgraded to an iPhone 12 Pro Max (which is not in the compatibility list, so I am aware of that). Same calibration results on both phones - it's never completely straight. Quite annoying as it takes some editing to get the video cleaned up.

Any idea how to fix this?
Thanks
2021-4-25
Use props
fans52ad9a39
New
Flight distance : 193694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kraast81 Posted at 4-25 04:40
Same issue with my OM4. I had an iPhone XS Max (which was compatible) and recently upgraded to an iPhone 12 Pro Max (which is not in the compatibility list, so I am aware of that). Same calibration results on both phones - it's never completely straight. Quite annoying as it takes some editing to get the video cleaned up.

Any idea how to fix this?

I’m having the same issue with the 12 pro max very shaky!
2021-7-19
Use props
djiuser_2lrtLuQBDn5d
New

Mexico

Exact same issues with my OnePlus7Pro.
Plz fix
2021-8-5
Use props
Sarmientodaniel
New
Flight distance : 738301 ft
Colombia

I have the same problem with Iphone 7 Plus anyone found a solution ?
2021-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules