Wifi only 2.4ghz. why??
838 3 2020-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kokesh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70961 ft
Sweden

I live in Sweden. Bought Mavic Mini, advertised as 2.4 & 5.8ghz capable. And the latest apo version(s?) Let me use only 2.4. Why? v1.1.6 Fly App allows both. What gives???
2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kokesh. I sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue. The DJI Fly application has a problem in recognizing the country or region information of the said drone., and thus the 5.8 GHz is unavailable. Our DJI engineers are now working to fix this issue in the new DJI Fly application version. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-10-2
Use props
Kokesh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70961 ft
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-2 01:24
Hello there Kokesh. I sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue. The DJI Fly application has a problem in recognizing the country or region information of the said drone., and thus the 5.8 GHz is unavailable. Our DJI engineers are now working to fix this issue in the new DJI Fly application version. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi Stephen, thank you for quick reply! Great news! I was actually quite worried, I've lost my first Mini due to my stupidity in February and the new one has really horrible video connection quality, so hopefully this will fix it
2020-10-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Kokesh Posted at 10-2 14:58
Hi Stephen, thank you for quick reply! Great news! I was actually quite worried, I've lost my first Mini due to my stupidity in February and the new one has really horrible video connection quality, so hopefully this will fix it

Hi there Kokesh. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are working to rectify this issue as soon as possible and thank you for your understanding.
2020-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules