Not is all in the Box
564 15 2020-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Altech
Second Officer
Flight distance : 808091 ft
Australia

Hi Guys, Got my New drone Mavic Air 2 fly more Combo, unboxing it last night and found No charge cable for the controllor, No cables for my Samsung phone S20 & my S7 and No ND filters. On the box its showing that its AU model.  Has anyone else having got what in the box like me.  I have emailed DJI about this and hopefully they get back to me so. lucky my samsung S20 has a type C to type C cord so I could charge the controllor and use same cord to connect phone to controllor. So my drone is actived , updated and ready to fly. But still no happy that the checks in manufacturing line missed all these things that should be in the Box.  Come on DJI   regards Alex
2020-10-1
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

Did you look in the zippered compartments of the bag?
2020-10-1
Use props
Altech
Second Officer
Australia

MisterFrag Posted at 10-1 13:36
Did you look in the zippered compartments of the bag?

Yes , Nothing
2020-10-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unzip the shoulder bag again and on the inside of the upper flap is a zipped compartment. In there you will find everything you are 'missing'.

2020-10-1
Use props
Altech
Second Officer
Australia

A J Posted at 10-1 13:40
Unzip the shoulder bag again and on the inside of the upper flap is a zipped compartment. In there you will find everything you are 'missing'.

[view_image]

At Work at the moment, will check as I did see that flap as shown in pic .  So in all there's 3 X Zips in bag .  regards Alex
2020-10-1
Use props
kiminx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149032 ft
Indonesia

the standard combo should be same for all the world.
2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Alex. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. This is not the experience we want you to have with your new DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo. As A J posted on post #4. Kindly please check the zipped compartment of the DJI Mavic Air 2 shoulder bag to see if the said accessories are placed. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2020-10-1
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Altech Posted at 10-1 15:46
At Work at the moment, will check as I did see that flap as shown in pic .  So in all there's 3 X Zips in bag .  regards Alex

Yes mate - 3 zips. One on the front, the main one to open it and that one inside. Quite a few people overlook the one inside and think those items are missing.
2020-10-1
Use props
Altech
Second Officer
Australia

A J Posted at 10-1 23:47
Yes mate - 3 zips. One on the front, the main one to open it and that one inside. Quite a few people overlook the one inside and think those items are missing.

Thanks Mate found it all wouldn't off see that as it a little bag   lol
2020-10-2
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Altech Posted at 10-2 15:57
Thanks Mate found it all wouldn't off see that as it a little bag   lol

These things happen mate! Glad it's all there! Enjoy the drone and keep safe.
2020-10-2
Use props
Altech
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-1 22:15
Hello there Alex. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. This is not the experience we want you to have with your new DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo. As A J posted on post #4. Kindly please check the zipped compartment of the DJI Mavic Air 2 shoulder bag to see if the said accessories are placed. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

Yes, thanks for the reply and Sorry DJI  , but the Forum guys did help  cheers Alex
2020-10-2
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Altech Posted at 10-2 16:02
Yes, thanks for the reply and Sorry DJI  , but the Forum guys did help  cheers Alex

2020-10-2
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pleasure mate!
2020-10-2
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

So basically, when you said you had looked, you hadn’t.
2020-10-3
Use props
Altech
Second Officer
Australia

MisterFrag Posted at 10-3 17:03
So basically, when you said you had looked, you hadn’t.

Are trying to be smart about your comment please read the above posts.  I didn't know about the hidden zip compartment inside the bag., that's why well have a Forum to help each other.  Yes   cheers Alex
2020-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Alex. Thank you for the reply and you are welcome. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules