weird... the post about "black screen on mobile" disappeared
31052 87 2014-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lapeltz
New

United States

clausboman@gmai Posted at 2016-3-3 03:08
The people of DJI must be absolutely nuts! I have the black screen problem too, I have been asked to ...

Are there any updates - I now have the same issue with a black screen - everything is working, but I am flying blind.
2016-9-10
Use props
cembry99
New

So I just got my new Osmo Pro a week ago.  I had to wait until I received the new lens as well before really trying it out or experimenting very much.  Today I got the famous 'black screen' and I was ready to throw the Osmo into the river I was frustrated.  Nothing I did would give me a live feed view.  Someone on a FB forum for DJI owners suggested trying a different SD card.  Believe it or not, that solved the problem.  I must have a bad card.  Different card, I now have live feed view.  Wow.  I want my hour of my life back.
2016-10-19
Use props
Daniel Beres
New

Japan

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-11-21 22:50
Well if you want a solution from us you need to give more information.
Phantom model ?
Phone make and model, operating system version, DJI app version ?

Same issue here. I just got a few days ago my new Osmo+ and i can't shoot any video with it. It works a few seconds and then suddenly the screen goes black. I checked the videos i have been shooting and it seems that the moment the screen goes black the video and audio are freezing as well. It seems other people have this problem too but i could not find a solution so far. Both the DJI GO app and my iPhone 6 are up to date.
2016-12-27
Use props
CARRASCO1978
New
Flight distance : 106801 ft
United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2014-12-25 19:42
Hi guys,
If you face this "Black Screen after Updating"issue pls send an e-mail to  with description.
We need to collect imformation for investigation.

I too experienced the black screen after updating the last software.i have the phantom 4 and I'm using the apple mini iPad 4,Yes I have done everything DJI has asked for me to check ,erase  the app and redownloaded.i can take pictures ,or video but I'm just not getting live feed on my mini iPad .this happened only when I updated the software.never had a crash or has it been mistreated.almost $1600  I spent on buying this phantom 4  and only to be able to fly it 3 times .ive had it for 2 month,and i haven't been able to fly it for over a month..very diapointing u guys want to charge us to fix it .$1600 only to be able to fly it 3 times.then I hear you guys are going to reveil the new phantom  4. And totally ignoring the ones that trusted in your product  that only worked  a few times.
2017-4-27
Use props
harleyrider69
New

United States

mine worked fine, i did not use the drone for a few months and when i went to try it i have the same issues and i have a android, binding did not help
2017-7-13
Use props
harleyrider69
New

United States

Mine worked fine, I did not use it for a few months, turned it and and everything works but the video feed as in black screen and it always worked before
2017-7-13
Use props
Ph
lvl.2
United States

I turned mine on after having it in storage for at least a year and discovered the black-screen problem.  Everything else works fine, just no video feed.  I Googled this, and there are posts all over the place.  It sounds like it's due to a faulty wifi module.  I'm not really sure how it worked when I put it away last time, but it suddenly doesn't work now.  

What is the "fix" for this?  Buy a new module?  Send to DJI?  Either way, it sounds like it'll be several hundred dollars, and who's to say the new one won't crap out, too?  This is crazy.  I easily have over $1500 invested in this thing, and now it's a paperweight.  If this doesn't turn out well, I will NEVER be buying from DJI again, nor will I recommend them to anyone.  This is absolutely ridiculous.
2017-7-20
Use props
fansc4c8a652
lvl.1

China

Maybe the post you are looking for violate the rules of the forum and was taken out. Actually there are many reasons that can lead to black screen and that's why you can hear so many complains and they wonder "Why is my iPhone screen black". Luckily, there are solutions to this, for example, you can reset your iPhone. If you don't want to reset your device, you can try other third-party app.

2017-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules