revisit to sky battery death
496 5 2020-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisLoon
lvl.2

United States

just shipped paired devices this morn for deadly 100% battery death in the sky, weird, 100% charge battery ==> 0% charge battery instantaneously

thought this cliff hanger got beaten to death years ago during firmware maturing

guess luck was on 1st cliff hanger retrieved from rain gutter, wow!

2nd round did not attempt any radius only ascent to observe the instantaneous charge disappearance act

wow! it is repeatable the status just disappearing act followed by emergency descent involuntary

told support to find the hostile servicing conspire to ruin paired devices rma's for firmware reduce, and rattle culprit for defective servicing

support does not challenge theorized conspire lodged against servicing facility permitting quality assurance quality control best management practices

can you imagine descent emergency on 0% battery charge? how to resist the calling from gravity vector?
2020-10-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

You are talking garbage on here, either make sense
2020-10-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Try posing your question in plain English, I can't make any sense of what you have written.
2020-10-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Loon - you got me - what's the riddle?
2020-10-2
Use props
ChrisLoon
lvl.2

United States

Geebax Posted at 10-1 22:51
Try posing your question in plain English, I can't make any sense of what you have written.

pull out unread battery pamphlet retained in original battery sales carton, it reads drain full at least quarterly followed by charge to 100%
2020-10-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

ChrisLoon Posted at 10-4 12:21
pull out unread battery pamphlet retained in original battery sales carton, it reads drain full at least quarterly followed by charge to 100%

Like many other things that DJI publish, this is not correct. Never drain a battery fully.
2020-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules