DJI Fly app Samsung tab a8 2019
4651 5 2020-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirtfishingman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1235397 ft

United States

I had to slide load the app.  I know its not in the play store and dji doesnt have it on their tablet list.  But I had one laying around so why not try it.  I have seen many other users use it.  But wanted to show you guys what the issue im having.  With Litchi I have zero issues.  With the fly app im getting major delay in video transmissionVideo of Delay
2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dirtfishingman. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Tab A8 2019 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Tab A8 2019 will be able to work with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while in use. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

2020-10-1
Use props
Dirtfishingman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1235397 ft

United States

Thanks for the quick replay. I currently use a Samsung Note 10+ but needed a bigger screen.  I returned that Tab a8 and got a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.  This thing is quick if not as quick as my Note 10+  when running Litchi and DJI Fly.

2020-10-2
Use props
fansd3e6ab70
lvl.3
Flight distance : 493553 ft
United States

Dirtfishingman Posted at 2020-10-2 19:24
Thanks for the quick replay. I currently use a Samsung Note 10+ but needed a bigger screen.  I returned that Tab a8 and got a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.  This thing is quick if not as quick as my Note 10+  when running Litchi and DJI Fly.
https://youtu.be/miKtnlOpO2M

When you were using the Samsung a8 did you have any issues with where it said you antenna was pointing? The one I have is saying I can not load a compass to the tablet. And is not reading the direction my controller is pointing.
2021-2-17
Use props
djiuser_1or30K5bKiY8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 520302 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-10-1 22:55
Hello there Dirtfishingman. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Tab A8 2019 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Tab A8 2019 will be able to work with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while in use. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

[view_image]

It doesnt work on my Samsung Chromebook plus either huge disappointment...
2021-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_1or30K5bKiY8 Posted at 2-17 19:20
It doesnt work on my Samsung Chromebook plus either huge disappointment...

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly application in the future. Again, I am sorry and thank you for understanding.
2021-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules