I Cant Get it to Show up in PRO ASSISTANT FOR RONIN
444 1 2020-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ldholmes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114636 ft
New Zealand

I recently bought a second-hand Ronin S which is 12 months old, and was used twice.The Gimbal works perfectly fine after I reset all the settings using the app to the defaults.
I have done everything shy of trying it on a windows computer, as i don't own one, but the Ronin S will just not show up in the Assistant program so i can update the firmware.
It is the correct program, DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin, with the extra HoRNDIS, listed in another post, also installed as its running Catalina on my iMac.
The Phone app tells me that there is a new firmware (2.3.1.20) and to plug it into a computer. It currently has Firmware version 1.2.0.10
I've tried it on my iMac (Catalina) and my Macbook Pro (Mojave), removed and reinstalled the program multiple times, logged in and out multiple times, plugged in the gimbal multiple different ways, turned just the bettery on, turned the battery off and tried, turned it all on and tried, tried different usb cables.

Any other ideas?

And is there any way to re-register the device to my DJI login instead of the old owner, as i notice ? or is that the problem as to why it wont show in the Mac Assistant Program?

2020-10-2
Use props
ldholmes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114636 ft
New Zealand

I have since borrowed two other windows computers today, neither worked, till on one of them I used a different cord again than the one supplied and it showed up finally. I’m not sure whether it was the disabling signed device drivers at start up, or the new cord, but I don’t want to unplug it now in case it never works again!!
image.jpg
2020-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules