Drone Laws Map (with specific regulations worldwide)
942 11 2020-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulArcher
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Hello,

Wanted to give back to the community so I've created this map where you can click and see the drone laws for most of the countries out there.
And yes, Over a hundred articles for each of those country rules.

It's been a lot of work, but I hope it's going to be useful somehow.

Here it is:
https://dronesgator.com/drone-laws-map/

If you find it useful, I would greatly appreciate it if the mods of the forum stickied this post or the link somewhere on the site so people can easily reach it (it's only going to get better from now on).

Thanks
2020-10-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-10-3
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 881798 ft
United States

that website is full of spam links saying you won an iphone 11 and multiple other spam links. Not popups. Linked spam pages directly from that website.
2020-10-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Not the best site I have seen.
2020-10-3
Use props
PaulArcher
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Larry+DarrelX2 Posted at 10-3 07:13
that website is full of spam links saying you won an iphone 11 and multiple other spam links. Not popups. Linked spam pages directly from that website.

Hey,
That's my site. How did you notice that spammy stuff? Could you be more specific?
2020-10-3
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
United States

PaulArcher Posted at 10-3 08:50
Hey,
That's my site. How did you notice that spammy stuff? Could you be more specific?

Visited the forums using the DJI GO 4 app, clicked on the link you posted, website opened In GO 4, , clicked on the US, it took me to a page stating i won some free stuff, clicked back, stated i won an iphone, clicked back, stated i won some other contest. Closed the app down, came back to post a comment about it.
2020-10-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just checked again and under the UK drone laws you state:

However, this is not correct. The following has been taken directly from the UK CAA website and under article 94(3) - the use of a 'spotter' is not permitted here for recreational use of a drone. You, as the pilot/operator, must be able to directly see the drone yourself. The only aid to help you see the drone is if you wear glasses.

2020-10-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2020-10-5
Use props
Martyzion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

Your site insisted I update flash (I'm running most current version), clicking update takes me to a non-Adobe link that triggered a malware alert.  Just so you know.
2020-10-5
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
United States

Martyzion Posted at 10-5 12:04
Your site insisted I update flash (I'm running most current version), clicking update takes me to a non-Adobe link that triggered a malware alert.  Just so you know.

That website is known to be hacked and uses javascript/iframe malware. Paul also has more than 10 phishing websites associated with his IP address.

It can be reported to the webhost GoDaddy using their report system https://www.godaddy.com/help/reporting-abuse-27154

This is a screenshot of just 1 malware scan...
2020-10-7
Use props
Martyzion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

Larry+DarrelX2 Posted at 10-7 09:42
That website is known to be hacked and uses javascript/iframe malware. Paul also has more than 10 phishing websites associated with his IP address.

It can be reported to the webhost GoDaddy using their report system https://www.godaddy.com/help/reporting-abuse-27154

Thanks I'll run spybot to clean out my registry
2020-10-7
Use props
PaulArcher
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Larry+DarrelX2 Posted at 10-7 09:42

Hey mate,
It's definitely not intentional that my site is hacked... lol.
I worked on trying to find out what the problem is and moved it to a safer host.
Could you please tell me what you scanned it with that got you those malware detected? I can't find it with anything I try.
2020-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules