SDK Newbie Question PSDK - Gremsy Gimbal
1802 5 2020-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mutsched
lvl.2
Flight distance : 134104 ft
Austria

Hello to all. My Name is Daniel and i am from Austria/Europe. I am one of the owner from an drone Company here in my Country have experience with A3/N3 pixhawk and ardupilot on rpi.
Last week we got the DJI M300 for testing and this machine is really really good drone. But our main buisiness is making 3D models out of pictures so we make photogrammetry.
The H20T is not the best camera for this usecase. So i want to all the Gremsy Gimbla with sony Alpha series camera to do the job.

So i read something about payload sdk and fr my understanding so i can connect some payload applications via sky port/xport to the m300.

So my question will it be possible to ad an gremsy gimbal (sbus/pwm) over the skyport to the m300 ?

Can the development kit 2.0 handle the translation from the m300 gimbal signal to the gremsy signal to controll the gimbal ??

Next question is, is it possible to take the Video stream from the sony alpha camera and put it on the rc on ground ?

I ask because at the A3 we handle that with the extension board and so weg et al F-Channels oft he FC.
So it will be fine if i can handle this also with the M300.

And at last are there any people who can development some jobs like this for us ?

Bets regards Daniel

2020-10-2
Use props
DJI_Lisa
lvl.4
United States

Hi Daniel - the Payload SDK and all the technical aspects of it are a very specialized area.  We have a dedicated DJI Developer Support engineer that works on PSDK questions and he is best reached by emailing your questions directly to Dev@DJI.com.
2020-10-2
Use props
Dior.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9091 ft

Hong Kong

So my question will it be possible to ad an gremsy gimbal (sbus/pwm) over the skyport to the m300 ?
==>Why not connect directly with X-PORT?
2020-10-9
Use props
Mutsched
lvl.2
Austria

2020-10-9
Use props
Mutsched
lvl.2
Austria

Hello and thanks for answer. Does the m300 Software support that ? So i mean what signal did i get from the xport ? the gremsy need can/sbus/pwm signal.... The easyest way will be to make adapter from xport to gremsy put i dont think the gremsy cant handle the signals i get from m300
2020-10-9
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

The M300 port is encrypted. If you don't use xport you can't get the signal.
2020-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules