Ronin SC - No Compatible Device Found / Bluetooth Issue
4476 5 2020-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AJ Studio
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

Has anyone out there had issues with thier iphone not recognizing thier DJI Ronin-S?
Any tips on what I should try to get it working?

It's a brand new model; I'm trying to connect for the first time.
My phone is an 8, so not the newest but I've gotten it to connect with the latest GoPro without any problem.
Bluetooth is on (I turned it off and on again.) The Ronin-S is turned on. The App is downloaded as the latest version.

The Device doesn't show up at all under my bluetooth settings and in the app it says, "No Compatible Device Found."

I'd love to be able to actually use my Ronin-S, so any suggestions would be appreciated!

-H

2020-10-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dear customer, sorry to read the difficulties with Ronin-S, may we have the name of the APP you downloaded and its version? Please ensure to access all the permissions to the APP and enable the GPS of your phone. If the issue persists, please press six times of the M button to reset the Bluetooth. If there is still no luck, please have a try with another mobile device and make sure other Bluetooth has been turned off when searching for Ronin-S's Bluetooth.
2020-10-2
Use props
AJ Studio
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-2 18:53
Dear customer, sorry to read the difficulties with Ronin-S, may we have the name of the APP you downloaded and its version? Please ensure to access all the permissions to the APP and enable the GPS of your phone. If the issue persists, please press six times of the M button to reset the Bluetooth. If there is still no luck, please have a try with another mobile device and make sure other Bluetooth has been turned off when searching for Ronin-S's Bluetooth.

Thank you for responding to my problem.
I have the Ronin App, the one in the manual (firmware 1.3.1(1310)
I tried uninstalling and re-installing the APP so that I could confirm that all the permissions are on.

The problem is, the Ronin isn't connecting with my iPhone at all (not just the app) It isn't showing up in my Bluetooth section at all. Both are on and they are sitting next to each other on my desk.
Any other suggestions for why this might be the case?
2020-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AJ Studio Posted at 10-6 04:19
I have the Ronin App, the one in the manual (firmware 1.3.1(1310)
I tried uninstalling and re-installing the APP so that I could confirm that all the permissions are on.

Did you have a try with another phone? Please ensure there is no other Bluetooth enabled nearby.
2020-10-7
Use props
djiuser_HbghGi3PzQ9f
New
Italy

AJ Studio Posted at 2020-10-6 04:19
I have the Ronin App, the one in the manual (firmware 1.3.1(1310)
I tried uninstalling and re-installing the APP so that I could confirm that all the permissions are on.

Ciao, ho lo stesso problema! Hai trovato un modo per risolverlo?
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_HbghGi3PzQ9f Posted at 2-18 12:31
Ciao, ho lo stesso problema! Hai trovato un modo per risolverlo?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know more details about your issue?
2023-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules