Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I'm I responsible for the loss of package by UPS CAS-4667823-T7F2B4
1355 1 2020-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Glen21
New

United States

Hello,

On 29th of July 2020 I sent in my drone and controller for repair using the provided UPS label, about 1 week after it arrived I asked for an update and they said they are yet to recive the drone which I found odd since it says delivered on the tracking.

-2 Weeks go by and they are still saying they didnt recive it even tho tracking shows deliverd. After 1 week an investigation on the missing package is started.

-Another 2 weeks go by and I get an email saying that "The packet went to company ROLTEX based on the UPS track & Trace information. But unfortunately, they never received a packet from UPS. So our logistics team thinks your package was been sent back to you. As we never received this repair case in our facility in Nuth, Netherlands." I never got anything back from UPS and I still dont know who ROLTEX is, nevertheless the facility never got my drone and controller after all this time.

-After mentiong I dont know who ROLTEX is and that I didnt get a pakage from UPS they opened another investigation with UPS. and got told to wait 5-10 days

-10 days go by and nothing heard from either ups or dji. The investigation started on 17th of september by checking the tracking number.

What I dont get here is if the facility never got my drone and controller, why Im i not getting a replacement and having to wait for the investiagtion to finish. I sent in the package with the label provided and now its "lost" even tho tracking says delivered. That is not my problem

Also getting no update at all its been past 10 business days
2020-10-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're truly sorry to read your frustrations, Glen21. We'll coordinate this with the higher level team for further assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
2020-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules