Feature Request Teleprompter Mimo app
7622 29 2020-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jayshooter
New

Germany

Hey guys,

a big advantage of the Mimo app in connection with the Osmo mobile is vlogging.
Since I create longer videos with a lot of text, I would like to be able to read it while recording. So far I can only use software from other manufacturers for this purpose, but than it does not support face tracking.
A good App (third party, no Osmo mobile support) ist e.g. https://apps.apple.com/de/app/teleprompter-f%C3%BCr-video/id1139307843

The following properties would be very important to me in a teleprompter feature inside of the dji Mimo App:
- Alignment of the text close to the camera of the smartphone
- Setting the width of the text
- Adjustment of the running speed of the text
- Settings for the transparency and size of the text

Such a feature would be really great to have.
Alternatively, I am grateful for tips on software that will work well with Osmo Mobile for my application.

Thank you very much!
Jochen

https://www.youtube.com/jayshooter_photo

2020-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jochen. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this feature request. I will cascade and forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.
2020-10-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2020-10-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent suggestion
2020-10-5
Use props
fanscd166435
New

United States

We need it! It's an amazing feature that would make the device incredible!
2021-1-25
Use props
djiuser_7XADctI0N9YO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 398061 ft
United Kingdom

Great idea Jochen - I Googled this exact question and found my way to this thread. Has DJI made any progress on this?
2021-2-25
Use props
Dominic Bauchrowitz
New

Germany

Sehr gute Idee. Gibt es da schon Neuigkeiten?
2021-4-25
Use props
djiuser_osER5sorGZHE
New

United Kingdom

Hi team osmo / om +100 on this it would be an amazing feature to have!!
2021-6-24
Use props
JuliaR
New
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-10-4 22:48
Hello there Jochen. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this feature request. I will cascade and forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.

any more news in this direction?
2021-7-5
Use props
JuliaR
New
Netherlands

I need this feature, too!!!
2021-7-5
Use props
djiuser_kNc7r90teN3E
New
Flight distance : 18556 ft
Italy

Would be great!
2022-3-11
Use props
INRIS
New

United States

I'd love to hear an update on this feature request. I haven't yet purchased the OM5 I have my eye on, but this feature would make me pull the trigger NOW!
2022-4-7
Use props
Dream43
New
Flight distance : 5207 ft
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-10-4 22:48

Is there any updates to this? Need a teleprompter apart of the app.

Even this one which is free
2022-7-14
Use props
Dream43
New
Flight distance : 5207 ft
Canada

Need this ASAP
2022-7-14
Use props
fridaysdope
New

United States

yes this would be an incredible feature to add, especially since the look and feel of the camera within the app is so different than the camera app.
2022-7-18
Use props
staarmin
New

Austria

This would be a gamechanger
2023-2-13
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Count me in on the supporters of the idea, could be very handy
2023-2-16
Use props
djiuser_AgfYpYk8MPPl
New

United States

I concur - currently I can't use DJI because I need teleprompter. I can only use DJI when the video is easy and informal. please add teleprompter feature.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_AgfYpYk8MPPl Posted at 4-3 11:44
I concur - currently I can't use DJI because I need teleprompter. I can only use DJI when the video is easy and informal. please add teleprompter feature.

Thanks for the added feedback. We'll continue to collect such suggestions and forward them to our team for attention. We appreciate your understanding and continued support.
2023-4-4
Use props
djiuser_rNC7YTx9mmkb
New

Turkey

Dear DJI Team,  I am writing to express my frustration regarding the recent update of the DJI Mimo application. Since the update, the application has been completely non-functional on my device, despite attempting all of the troubleshooting methods available online.  As a user, it is unacceptable to experience such issues and I believe that this needs to be addressed immediately. I request urgent attention to be given to resolving this issue as soon as possible.  I urge the DJI team to take immediate action to rectify this problem and ensure that the DJI Mimo application is fully operational for all users. I trust that your team will take this matter seriously and will provide a prompt solution.  Sincerely,
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_rNC7YTx9mmkb Posted at 4-9 13:18
Dear DJI Team,  I am writing to express my frustration regarding the recent update of the DJI Mimo application. Since the update, the application has been completely non-functional on my device, despite attempting all of the troubleshooting methods available online.  As a user, it is unacceptable to experience such issues and I believe that this needs to be addressed immediately. I request urgent attention to be given to resolving this issue as soon as possible.  I urge the DJI team to take immediate action to rectify this problem and ensure that the DJI Mimo application is fully operational for all users. I trust that your team will take this matter seriously and will provide a prompt solution.  Sincerely,

Hi there. Thanks for notifying us about your concern, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We need to gather more information for better understanding. May we ask what specific issue you're having with the DJI Mimo app? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? And what specific mobile device and DJI products are you using with it? We will be waiting for the details. Thank you.
2023-4-9
Use props
acstudio
New

United States

Hi DJI Support, are there any updates on the feature for having a teleprompter like function in the app? this feature would be awesome to have!
2023-9-16
Use props
Larissa Fonseca
New

Brazil

acstudio Posted at 9-16 22:08
Hi DJI Support, are there any updates on the feature for having a teleprompter like function in the app? this feature would be awesome to have!

Also waiting! Or tracking anywhere
2023-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

acstudio Posted at 9-16 22:08
Hi DJI Support, are there any updates on the feature for having a teleprompter like function in the app? this feature would be awesome to have!

Hi there. This request has already been forwarded to the related team and we don't have updates as of right now. However, we will continue on gathering your feedback for consideration. In the meantime, please visit the DJI official website to check for the latest updates. We appreciate your patience.
2023-10-25
Use props
djiuser_oX8zrnT7aSyP
New

United States

Hello DJI support! Where can I see if there is an update on the DJI Mimo on whether the teleprompter option works?
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_oX8zrnT7aSyP Posted at 11-24 19:08
Hello DJI support! Where can I see if there is an update on the DJI Mimo on whether the teleprompter option works?

Hello there. We don't have an update yet about the teleprompter feature yet. This request was already submitted but needs to be evaluated first and approved.  You can go to the download section of DJI's official website, select the product, and then select the file with "Release Notes" to see the information about the updates. We appreciate your patience.
2023-11-24
Use props
Neagu Tudorel
New

Romania

Telepromter vă rog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2-21 04:25
Use props
Lors
New
Canada

We need the teleprompter feature!!!
3-13 14:30
Use props
Lors
New
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-11-24 20:58
Hello there. We don't have an update yet about the teleprompter feature yet. This request was already submitted but needs to be evaluated first and approved.  You can go to the download section of DJI's official website, select the product, and then select the file with "Release Notes" to see the information about the updates. We appreciate your patience.

How long is it going to take? I love the Mimo App, but this feature is urgently needed that I am looking into other options to shoot my videos on.
3-13 14:33
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lors Posted at 3-13 14:33
How long is it going to take? I love the Mimo App, but this feature is urgently needed that I am looking into other options to shoot my videos on.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI has not yet announced any plan for the requested feature. Rest assured we are actively submitting your request to the development team for awareness. We appreciate your patience.
3-16 02:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules