error 40003
16891 7 2020-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Buzzlightyear20
lvl.1
Canada

Hi, I have my Mavic Mini since last friday, fly for around 1 hour or so. And now i am getting the error 40003 which says "stabilizer overheated, check it can move freely", could you tell me what that means and how would i fix it?

thanks in advance
2020-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the trouble with the gimbal. Please check the suggestions below:
1. Does it happen only in Sport Mode or all modes?
In the sport mode, the attitude angle of the aircraft is greater than that of other modes. In the case of a large change in the driving rod, the adjustment limit of the gimbal is exceeded, resulting in an overload of the gimbal motor. This is a normal phenomenon and you are suggested to play softer.

2. If it happens in other modes:
1) Please refresh the aircraft firmware to the latest firmware;
2) Please ensure the gimbal protector has been removed each time;
3) Please check when the aircraft is placed on the level ground, whether the gimbal is uneven or if the gimbal obstructed by anything.
4) Please ensure the arms of the aircraft are unfolded, the gimbal may be stuck by the propellers of the rear arm;
5) Please double-check whether the gimbal vibration-absorbing damper or the gimbal axis were damaged.
6) Did you attach a third-party filter? If yes, please remove it, Mavic Mini's gimbal does not support the installation of third-party filter accessories.
7) Please calibrate the IMU and the gimbal in DJI Fly APP.
2020-10-3
Use props
Buzzlightyear20
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-3 18:58
Sorry for the trouble with the gimbal. Please check the suggestions below:
1. Does it happen only in Sport Mode or all modes?
In the sport mode, the attitude angle of the aircraft is greater than that of other modes. In the case of a large change in the driving rod, the adjustment limit of the gimbal is exceeded, resulting in an overload of the gimbal motor. This is a normal phenomenon and you are suggested to play softer.

Hi, thanks for your input. It did happen in all modes. I "cleaned" the gimbal with air duster, and recalibrate the MIU. The problem disappeared!
2020-10-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Buzzlightyear20 Posted at 10-5 07:00
Hi, thanks for your input. It did happen in all modes. I "cleaned" the gimbal with air duster, and recalibrate the MIU. The problem disappeared!

Glad to know it helps, please keep us updated if there is any other problem. Enjoy flying.
2020-10-5
Use props
djiuser_xe2z89pdMG06
New

Colombia

Hola me sale en mi DJI mavic air 2, motor del estabilizador sobre calentado código 4003, que puedo hacer el lente se recarga mas a un costado
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_xe2z89pdMG06 Posted at 1-26 08:22
Hola me sale en mi DJI mavic air 2, motor del estabilizador sobre calentado código 4003, que puedo hacer el lente se recarga mas a un costado

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know did you try the troubleshooting steps given by DJI Mindy above?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 894&pid=2291548
2023-1-27
Use props
Flypozz
New

Italy

Ciao, mi appare un codice 40003 e da una settimana ho l'effetto Jello. Devo mandarlo in assistenza? Come risolvere i problemi? Grazie in anticipo.
2023-10-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Flypozz Posted at 10-8 05:03
Ciao, mi appare un codice 40003 e da una settimana ho l'effetto Jello. Devo mandarlo in assistenza? Come risolvere i problemi? Grazie in anticipo.

Hello, there. May we know did you try the suggestions given by the DJI Mindy above?
2023-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules