APAS button missing - app problem?
661 1 2020-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Synopsis
lvl.1
Romania

Hello there,

Today I bought a new phone wich has the android 10, soon will pe upgradeable to 11, it's a moto g 5g plus.
I encounter some problems with my Mavic Air (not 2)- more exactly with the app, It seems that APAS button/switch is missing, irobical in the tutorial waltktrough the arrows shows where the APAS button should be....by the way the drone isn't in sport mode or in other inteligent flight modes.
I tried to downgrade, uninstal the app, factory reset and still encounter the same problem.
I switched with my old taplet (Ipad Mini) and the button is there, no problem at all.
My question, how do I downgrade the app on android ? Because is a pile of sh(ie)et, I don't wanna carry my tablet, tablet support, etc. I just wanna use the damn phone and save some space in my bag for other stuff.
2020-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Synopsis. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Moto G 5g Plus ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Moto G 5g Plus will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic Air. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Air. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and Thank you for your understanding.

2020-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules