Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Mavic 2 pro blurry images
388 9 2020-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
High_visionn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108356 ft
Australia

HI DJI

I sold my Phantom 4 Pro drone and bought the new Mavic2 pro and the images are ..., so blurry. I've checked the settings and all seems to be correct. Its the Hasselblad camera. I bought thinking it would be an upgrade but the images are not sharp. I'm trying to complete a film job but I do not want to use the images this drone is producing. Is there a software upgrade I've missed or something for the camera?

Thanks
2020-10-3
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

It should not be blurry, stupid question is have set the focus? to check for firmware updates plug into Assistant 2 and it will show if any update is available
2020-10-3
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Touch the screen to set the focus.
2020-10-3
Use props
High_visionn
lvl.1
Australia

Suren Posted at 10-3 21:53
It should not be blurry, stupid question is have set the focus? to check for firmware updates plug into Assistant 2 and it will show if any update is available

Thanks, I did some hunting on some reviews on the Hasselblad camera and have recalibrated the IMU, gimbal and have changed the 4k setting. you have 2 different types of FOV on the 4k setting, so will test tomorrow and see how I go
2020-10-4
Use props
High_visionn
lvl.1
Australia

KlooGee Posted at 10-3 22:57
Touch the screen to set the focus.

Yeah that was active during the flights, found a review on the differences of cameras from the Phantom 4 pro I used to for 2 years to the Hasselblad used on Mavic2pro
2020-10-4
Use props
High_visionn
lvl.1
Australia

High_visionn Posted at 10-4 01:06
Yeah that was active during the flights, found a review on the differences of cameras from the Phantom 4 pro I used to for 2 years to the Hasselblad used on Mavic2pro

Just found this explantion

Camera problems?
We’ve seen reports of DJI not using the full resolution of the 1-inch sensor when shooting 4K video. Speculation is that they had to reduce quality in order to reduce heat, that is a very compact little camera.

We have no way of knowing what, if any, limitations DJI has put on the Hasselblad camera. One leading theory is that the drone is only storing data from half of the lines of pixels on the sensor. This requires some explanation.
2020-10-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

High_visionn Posted at 10-4 01:04
Thanks, I did some hunting on some reviews on the Hasselblad camera and have recalibrated the IMU, gimbal and have changed the 4k setting. you have 2 different types of FOV on the 4k setting, so will test tomorrow and see how I go

2020-10-4
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

High_visionn Posted at 10-4 01:06
Yeah that was active during the flights, found a review on the differences of cameras from the Phantom 4 pro I used to for 2 years to the Hasselblad used on Mavic2pro

Sorry, I'm not sure what you are saying.  Did you touch the screen to set the focus?  If not, then it won't be in focus...
2020-10-5
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

High_visionn Posted at 10-4 01:20
Just found this explantion

Camera problems?

No, it doesn't require any explanation.  The image that comes out of the M2P is fantastic.  Either you've got a broken camera or you aren't setting the focus correctly.  I would recommend you supply some examples of what you are getting.  Maybe if we see what you have, then someone can provide some guidance.
2020-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there High_visionn. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post some images you have captured using your DJI Mavic 2 Pro for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2020-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules