Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hi, will the mini work with a Motorola g7 Power cell phone
2531 6 2020-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gregory5042
New
United States

Hi all, Will the mini work with a Motorola g7 Power cell phone Android v.10.. Thank you
2020-10-3
Use props
hansoff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50794 ft
United States

Works just fine with mine.  So, yes.  Works perfectly with that phone.  I've had no problems at all.
2020-10-3
Use props
Gregory5042
New
United States

hansoff Posted at 10-3 19:50
Works just fine with mine.  So, yes.  Works perfectly with that phone.  I've had no problems at all.

Thank you for your quick reply. I'm new to drones. Have you found any other drones in this price range that you think is any better?
2020-10-3
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

That is the phone that I use with my Mini.  Works great.
2020-10-3
Use props
hansoff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50794 ft
United States

Gregory5042 Posted at 10-3 20:04
Thank you for your quick reply. I'm new to drones. Have you found any other drones in this price range that you think is any better?

My drones are all dji so I can't really comment on any others.  I do love them though.
2020-10-4
Use props
Flaming
lvl.4
Flight distance : 250541 ft
Canada

I have a Motorola G7 Power with Android 10. Everything works except the compass at the bottom of the screen in the DJI Fly App.  This phone doesn't have a hardware compass so it don't work properly, I use the Mini map instead.
2020-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gregory5042. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry about the said mobile device and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best information from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the said mobile device when operating and flying there DJI Mavic Mini. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules