P4A second crash - lost power in mid air
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ijurjevic1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 434642 ft
Croatia

Hi,

It happened a second time. First time I lost power in mid air during descending at 57m. Since my drone was under warranty I have sent it to DJI, and after inspect, my drone was repaired under warranty.
After that I made maybe 40 flights when the same situation happend again. This time it lost power at 79m and crashed. Flying conditions was good. I have contacted the seller, and they said that my drone came out of the warranty period, and that I have to pay for repair. Even for diagnostics I have to pay 55 - 60€ in case that I don't want to repair the drone since I don’t know if the repair is cost effective at all. Situations like this must not happen, regardless of whether the drone has come out of the warranty period or not. My warranty expired at 03/2020, but when you add up the total number of flights, and two identical chrashes on a drone of this price, I am totally disappointed with the customer support.

2020-10-4
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Sorry for your crash. If you like upload your flightlog, mayby it will explain what happend technically.

use this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Post the upload link on here

cheers
JJB
2020-10-4
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Send them a copy of your flight log.  Any scorch marks on battery?
2020-10-4
Use props
ijurjevic1
lvl.2
Croatia

JJB* Posted at 10-4 05:30
Hi,

Sorry for your crash. If you like upload your flightlog, mayby it will explain what happend technically.

Hi,

Flight log link: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/IOJCEHRXDZC1D6BOYW0G

As far as I understand, the flight was just stopped.

I forgot to mention that the battery was turned on after the crash.
2020-10-5
Use props
ijurjevic1
lvl.2
Croatia

ALABAMA Posted at 10-4 06:35
Send them a copy of your flight log.  Any scorch marks on battery?

Plastic around 3 pins looks slightly burnt. But battery did not show any error and it works normally. It has about 60 charges.
2020-10-5
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

All looks normal in your log, batt cell values till the end oke.
So your flightlog doesn`t explain what happend. must be a powerloss at the end.

If the amps values are correct than only in the beginning of the flight max amp of 27.

80% value not logged, as it was disconnected for 25 seconds, connected again in RTH mode.
cheers
JJB
analysis1.png
analysis2.png
2020-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ijurjevic1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  Since this unfortunate issue happened on your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. It would be best to contact out DJI Support Team for further assistance at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again, I am sorry for the incident and thank you for your understanding.
2020-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules