DJI App For Editing Video only 48 secs music?
516 2 2020-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Satrio Hendrawan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13862 ft
United States

Hello everyone,

I am a new seasonal pilot. I fly MM just for fun and recretaional activities with my family. I am not good at video editing so I found DJI App is really helpful for me to edit the footage and make a short movie. The first time I used DJI App I could use one whole song (available in DJI App) and made a 2-minute video. However, yesterday I found that the DJI App only let me to use part of song which is only 48 seconds. I just wonder whether it is normal, or there is something wrong with my phone, or I need to re-download or update my DJI App. Any idea about this issue? Thank you so much.
2020-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Satrio Hendrawan. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? In addition I will post a DJI tutorial video on how to edit and share videos with DJI Fly. Thank you.

2020-10-5
Use props
Satrio Hendrawan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13862 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-5 22:24
Hello there Satrio Hendrawan. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? In addition I will post a DJI tutorial video on how to edit and share videos with DJI Fly. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k6TrObVghk

hello, thank you for reaching out. I use iPhone 6.
2020-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules