Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[SOLVED] DJI A3 Pro FC throttle self-rising
790 2 2020-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AiPause
lvl.1

Thailand

Hi, I have builded hexacopter UAV and using dji a3 pro fight controller (FC); but when the drone have armed and moving controller throttle stick to the half and stop, the motor continue to rising up the power to maximum without controller's command.

UAV Spec ;
    Frame : Hummingbird X6  Link
    FC : DJI A3 Pro
    Controller : DJI FPV system (Integrated Rx in vTx) Link
    Power Distribution Board : Link
    ESC : Holybro Tekko32 F3 Metal ESC (65A) Link
    Motor : T-motor MN505-S 380KV Link
    Battery : GenAce Tattu 6S 10000mAh 25c Link

I have use oscilloscope to mesure ESC signal output from FC which have same output signal as I describe (ESC signal continue rising to maximum) even if connected to ESC or not.

SOLVED : Arming it without prop causing the I value of PID loop to rising; thus, motor power rising.
2020-10-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Glad to know you've figured out the problem, enjoy flying.
2020-10-11
Use props
AiPause
lvl.1

Thailand

I have a new problem which is the ESC didn't respond to PWM signal when the drone was powered. I solved this by plugging the ESC after the drone have pass the diagnostic test (LED blinking green, red, and yellow alternatively). I think this problem occur due to BlHeli ESC can support multiple input protocol. So after drone have powered up and run diagnostic test, A3 have send other signal that changed the ESC input protocol. Do you have any suggestion to disable those step when powered up the drone?
2020-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules