Problem with "quality (OsmoAction -> PC)
978 7 2020-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dane01
lvl.1

France

Hello everybody
I'm Dane from France, I need some help to enjoy my first action cam, my osmo action

I've got an osmo action since few months and when I put videos on my computer (a Surface Pro) I can read the videos but with a lack of quality
When there is movements during the video it's like blurry or a kind of latency
Don't know if I'm clear enough so I put an exemple of video on Youtube, so you can see what I'm talking about

https://youtu.be/JkMzSX7B3z0

At first I though that I used a too high quality or something like that
But whether I'm shooting in 4k, 1080, in 60 / 30 / 25 / 24 fps the problem remains the same.
After I though that I was mooving to fast while mooving, but even when mooving really slowly, it won't change a thing.

So if someone know a solution, or if it's a problem from the cam etc
Maybe I'm want too much from an action cam, I would be happy to know

Thank to everybody while take the time to read it

Dane

2020-10-4
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Look normal to me. You shoot with 24 fps in this clip?
2020-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dane. Thank you for reaching out and congratulations on your new DJI Osmo Action. As johansenfoto posted on post #2 the video you have filmed looks fine. Have you enabled the RockSteady feature of the DJI Osmo Action when taking videos? In video mode, please tap RockSteady to enable or disable the electronic stabilization of the said action camera. Please note that the parameters depend on the shooting mode and that RockSteady is unavailable in certain resolutions. For reference I will post a link where in you can check some helpful DJI tutorial videos ( https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#video ) on how to for the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you.
2020-10-5
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

Looks like you set your shutter speed and so on to manual and @24/25 fps. Is it the same when filming on auto and/or with a high shutter speed and 30 or more fps?
2020-10-6
Use props
djiuser_nxVyX90TnVkj
New

France

Mizzu Posted at 10-6 00:17
Looks like you set your shutter speed and so on to manual and @24/25 fps. Is it the same when filming on auto and/or with a high shutter speed and 30 or more fps?

Thanks everybody

Will try tomorrow to try with the settings you said
2020-10-7
Use props
dane01
lvl.1

France

Hi everybody

The resullt is the same with auto or manual
New clip, in 24fps and Shutter at 1/50
https://youtu.be/Ce99oaH9Zvg

I feel that it's not normal
2020-10-13
Use props
dane01
lvl.1

France

Someone can post a video where he is filming and moving slowing please ?
Just to compare

Thanks a lot
2020-10-17
Use props
dane01
lvl.1

France

Merci !
2020-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now