Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I got this mysterious "Joystick" mode today (SC last 2020 firmware)
564 2 2020-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MauroT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16041247 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I got this mysterious "Joystick" mode today

The dji go 4 application was like blocked, grey, but not crashed. the RTH didn't work, I could only command the drone with the SC. Luckily it was close otherwise...I would have lost it.

A real nightmare. with Mavic2pro

But what kind of mode is it? .never happened with the previous firmware and in the last 250+ km travelled.

10m 47s57.8 m135 m

60% Battery
U11m 40s63.2 m63 mModeMode changed to Joystick

2020-10-4
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

In many flightlogs i have seen this Joystick mode, often only just 1 record between switching from one mode to another.
Don`t think it has anyting to do with your Go4 app being blocked etc.

If you like upload your flightlog for this flight, using > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Place that upload link on here to get some help/explanation on this log.

My recent flight with a MA2...

cheers
JJB

analysis1.png
2020-10-4
Use props
MauroT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16041247 ft
  • >>>
Italy

JJB* Posted at 10-4 10:30
In many flightlogs i have seen this Joystick mode, often only just 1 record between switching from one mode to another.
Don`t think it has anyting to do with your Go4 app being blocked etc.

I have already checked the logs with air-data and with links that you kindly turned me anyway all logs stop when the problem happened. 120m away and 65m high with the DJI Go 4 indicating "aircraft disconnected"..disconnected from the app but not from RC.

I just downgraded to the old version and did a factory reset (after 300km of flights without problems with this version, better to avoid problems and lose the mavic2pro)

I found a old similar problem on mavicpilot, same issue, no solution

DJI go 4 "aircraft disconnected", only RC control, only rth in landing mode (no return).
2020-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules