Dji om4 video jitters
3995 6 2020-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7US3CHFiUW7F
lvl.1
Bangladesh

Hello,
I have just bought dji om4, but unluckily I have figured out that whenever I do a video using dji mimo or my native camera app the videos jitter and shake at a rate that the video is no more usable. I m using xiaomi mi 9 here.
2020-10-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

See if you can turn off any image stabilisation on the phone.  Some phones people do it with a small magnet.
2020-10-5
Use props
col4bin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86224 ft
United States

I am getting jittery video with the iPhone XS Max when using filmic. I turned off the in app image stabilization but it is not any better. It is not as bad with the DJI app.
2020-10-5
Use props
djiuser_7US3CHFiUW7F
lvl.1
Bangladesh

col4bin Posted at 10-5 09:17
I am getting jittery video with the iPhone XS Max when using filmic. I turned off the in app image stabilization but it is not any better. It is not as bad with the DJI app.

My video jitters in every app. U can say my walking problem, but wrong walking video creates jumping video but jittering is unusual
2020-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device and can you please post a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2020-10-5
Use props
Sabbir
lvl.1
Bangladesh

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-5 22:42
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device and can you please post a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Hello After researching long 72 hours I have come to the solution that in Dji OM4  it still needed to be balanced. Though DJI told that in this model no more balancing needed just have to attach the clamp in the middle of the phone but for my scenario I had to balance as I did before in OM3. So I conclude here that I had to balance first time (and only for one time) when using the gimbal to get smooth buttery fluid video output.
2020-10-5
Use props
Sabbir
lvl.1
Bangladesh

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-5 22:42
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device and can you please post a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Hello Stephen,
Here is a sample video using my OM4, does this video looks jittery to you? Or this is the normal output as I did not tried any ninja walk? I see some others video without ninja walk but those seem to me more fluid smooth than mine. Btw I am not using any EIS either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh8BO_WqJKE
2020-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules