problems with pair button, how to fix?
1084 12 2020-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pbaas2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131 ft
Netherlands

after I got my drone back from DJI after a repair I can no longer connect it to the remote, I have upgraded everything with DJI Assistant 2, but the light next to the pair button does not light up red or green, I have tried everything in the meantime but nothing works

2020-10-5
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Try pairing it as if the light works.
2020-10-5
Use props
pbaas2
lvl.1
Netherlands

bjr981s Posted at 10-5 00:54
Try pairing it as if the light works.

it blinks only one moment when i turn on the drone
2020-10-5
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

pbaas2@gmail.com Posted at 10-5 01:44
it blinks only one moment when i turn on the drone

so, the led itself should be OK.

You could follow the advice on post 2#, try to pair as if the leds work.

It could also  be a bad firmware. In that case you could reinstall the latest firmware using the DJI Assistent program.
https://www.dji.com/be/downloads ... ant-dji-2-for-mavic
2020-10-5
Use props
pbaas2
lvl.1
Netherlands

JohnDG Posted at 10-5 02:15
so, the led itself should be OK.

You could follow the advice on post 2#, try to pair as if the leds work.

done but same problem is there a possibility to downgrade the drone to older firmware?
2020-10-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read the difficulties on linking the RC, please sure the firmware version of the aircraft and the RC are consistant. Did you try the combination buttons to link again:
1. Power on both the aircraft and the remote controller. Press and hold C1, C2 and Record buttons simultaneously. Wait until the remote controller beeps.
2. Press the Shutter button until the remote controller produces short beeps and the screen displays “BINDING”.
3. Press the Link button on the aircraft and wait for the linking to be completed. If the rear Yellow LED flashes and the remote controller displays “READY TO GO”, it indicates that the linking is successful.
2020-10-5
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Belgium

pbaas2@gmail.com Posted at 10-5 02:33
done but same problem  is there a possibility to downgrade the drone to older firmware?

The DJI Assistent 2 should give you the option of downgrading 1 or 2 versions.
2020-10-5
Use props
fans9b2584dc
lvl.1
Netherlands

JohnDG Posted at 10-5 03:13
The DJI Assistent 2 should give you the option of downgrading 1 or 2 versions.

There is a incompatibility problem
B3362C59-D163-438F-B5A4-30910DD31903.jpeg
2020-10-5
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Belgium

fans9b2584dc Posted at 10-5 05:14
There is a incompatibility problem

probably the firmware of the batteries do not match. You better confirm. In that case insert the batteries one-by-one and upgrade their firmware.
Check after upgrading one battery if you can pair. It might that the firmware of the drone was higher than the firmware of your batteries.
succes!
2020-10-5
Use props
fans9b2584dc
lvl.1
Netherlands

JohnDG Posted at 10-5 05:28
probably the firmware of the batteries do not match. You better confirm. In that case insert the batteries one-by-one and upgrade their firmware.
Check after upgrading one battery if you can pair. It might that the firmware of the drone was higher than the firmware of your batteries.
succes!

ok a little update, finally managed to upgrade everything properly, the light next to the pair button started to glow red and could pair it this time and the light started to glow green, unfortunately the remote still indicated that it was not connected and the gimbal also indicated that it was not connected after I started everything again, he started again that I had to pair and unfortunately the lights did not burn anymore, so I downgraded everything again but unfortunately, now everything has been upgraded to last firmware again, bit still the same problem
2020-10-5
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Belgium

fans9b2584dc Posted at 10-5 16:15
ok a little update, finally managed to upgrade everything properly, the light next to the pair button started to glow red and could pair it this time and the light started to glow green, unfortunately the remote still indicated that it was not connected and the gimbal also indicated that it was not connected after I started everything again, he started again that I had to pair and unfortunately the lights did not burn anymore, so I downgraded everything again but unfortunately, now everything has been upgraded to last firmware again, bit still the same problem
Then you better contact DJI support again telling you couldn't pair the drone after repair.

Did you also tried DJI Mindy's suggestion #6 ?
2020-10-6
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fans9b2584dc Posted at 10-5 16:15

Now that you upgraded the Drone. Did you upgrade the controller?
Also after every upgrade shut the device you just upgraded down before you test.
2020-10-6
Use props
fans9b2584dc
lvl.1
Netherlands

bjr981s Posted at 10-6 07:17
Now that you upgraded the Drone. Did you upgrade the controller?
Also after every upgrade shut the device you just upgraded down before you test.

yes i have up en and downgrade both
2020-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules