6371 4 2020-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kathegrima
New
Italy

Hello,
i have mavic mini.

I want to buy OnePlus Nord or Pocophone X3 'cause my Samsung s6 is dead (i used it until few days ago).

Do you know if one of these works perfectly? Could you advise me about a smartphone in the middle cost's area that works?

Which caracteristic must have a smartphone to be compatible?

Thanks.

2020-10-5
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

In the comments section for this compatibility listing a person asked about the Nord and the response was "it should be no problem". One of the minimum requirements is the phone/tablet OS has to be a 64 bit. Performance will depend on cpu and memory. Low end devices on these two items tend to experience video lag, at least from reading other posts.

https://cultofdrone.com/dji-fly-compatible-device/
2020-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kathegrima. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Upon checking the said mobile devices ( OnePlus Nord or Pocophone X3 ) that you want to use on your DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile devices are not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the OnePlus Nord or Pocophone X3 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if the said mobile devices will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads ). Thank you for your understanding and support.

2020-10-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Needs to be 64bit
2020-11-6
Use props
djiuser_Jhic9ISbMm8M
New