Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Verification code not receive
2533 7 2020-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marchello42
lvl.1

Latvia

Hello!When registering into application DJI GO, I entered the email address, but did not receive the verification code. What do I do to activate my account?

2020-10-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry for having issues in registering. Have you used the same email address with this DJI Forum account? If yes, we'll forward this with the team to further assist. Thank you for your patience.
2020-10-5
Use props
marchello42
lvl.1

Latvia

Thanks for the reply!
Yes, both have the same email address!
2020-10-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

marchello42 Posted at 10-5 09:41
Thanks for the reply!
Yes, both have the same email address!

Got it. Thank you for confirming. As I've previously mentioned, I'll forward this to the team for further checking. Appreciate your patience.
2020-10-5
Use props
djiuser_xj6cmFzJCOwC
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2020-10-5 10:31
Got it. Thank you for confirming. As I've previously mentioned, I'll forward this to the team for further checking. Appreciate your patience.

Same issue here. Trying to change my email address which requires verification code that I never receive.
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_xj6cmFzJCOwC Posted at 11-2 03:21
Same issue here. Trying to change my email address which requires verification code that I never receive.

Hello, there. Thank you for your notice and sorry for the inconvenience. To clarify, are you trying to change your DJI account email or the email address password? Please make sure to check your important/junk folder on your email address. I hope to hear from you. Thank you for your support.
2023-11-2
Use props
djiuser_jHLHhPRDL43M
New
Australia

Having the same issue. Initially wasn’t receiving verification code to my email so I logged in online and changed email address. Now when I try to login I still don’t receive verification code. Can’t access the app at all
1-3 05:33
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_jHLHhPRDL43M Posted at 1-3 05:33
Having the same issue. Initially wasn’t receiving verification code to my email so I logged in online and changed email address. Now when I try to login I still don’t receive verification code. Can’t access the app at all

Hello. I apologize for the inconvenience. May I confirm if you are trying to reset the password? If yes, if you did not receive the verification email for the first time, it is recommended to click “Resend Email” again. Thank you.
1-3 16:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules