Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly App not showing all pictures/videos in gallery
1376 5 2020-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_sQACCavL2JPY
lvl.1

United States

Hi Everyone,

I've been struggling with the DJI Fly app, specifically the "Album" section that displays all of your pictures and videos.

For some reason it isn't showing everything from the SD card in the drone. It's strange - sometimes it'll show a video that I took and then next time I go into the app, it'll be gone. Other times when I know I've taken a specific video, I'll go into "Album" within the app and it won't be there at all (even though I know I took it).

Anyone else experiencing this weird behavior?
2020-10-5
Use props
djiuser_amHSAnn5ppRo
New

Canada

I have same issue.

Some videos show on DJI fly app but sometimes not all that are on the SIM card, why does this happen?
1-1 13:51
Use props
djiuser_amHSAnn5ppRo
New

Canada

I have same issue.

Some videos show on DJI fly app but sometimes not all that are on the SIM card, why does this happen?
1-1 13:51
Use props
Eric LaBarge
New

United States

Ya i have no videos or pictures in my gallery in the dji fly app on my Samsung note 8 SM-N950U. DJI please help
4-22 12:22
Use props
TurboWG
lvl.1

United States

I have the same issue.
6-2 10:19
Use props
djiuser_s8rPX3DLXhhI
lvl.2

United States

I'm having a similar problem. I didn't know that panorama/360 aren't stored as one stitched image but I've already formatted my card. So I put the original files and folders back onto the SD card and wish to view them in the DJI Fly app as one stiched photo and upload them to SkyPixel. But the files don't show up anymore. And it's not just the panoramas, even normal videos and photos that I reimported onto the SD card don't show up in the DJI Fly app. Any solutions?
6-27 10:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules