Smart Controller Zoom-Now working
5672 12 2020-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saborman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 834669 ft
United States

Hello,   I purchased a new smart controller for my Mavic Air 2 and completed all the updates.  Very happy with the flight control with the smart controller however, I am not able to get the right dial to operate the zoom function.  The left operates the gimble perfectly but the right seems to have no effect on the zoom.   All updates are current on the drone and SC.

I saw several Utube videos where people are using the right dial on the SC to control the zoom but I am not having any luck at all getting it to function.  Have looked at all settings and do not see what I am missing.   The zoom feature works fine on the original controller using the function key etc.

What could I be doing wrong?

thanks in advance.
2020-10-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you selected the normal colour profile in the camera settings and the Zoom option under the resolution? You can't zoom in the wide or HDR options.
2020-10-5
Use props
saborman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 834669 ft
United States

A J Posted at 10-5 12:32
Have you selected the normal colour profile in the camera settings and the Zoom option under the resolution? You can't zoom in the wide or HDR options.

That was my problem. I was in HDR and did not think about that.    Thanks
2020-10-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

saborman Posted at 10-5 15:21

I thought so - you can't zoom in HDR irrespective of which remote you are using.
2020-10-6
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

saborman Posted at 10-5 15:21

Could you please correct the headline now, so that there is no wrong impression ...?

2020-10-6
Use props
djiuser_pV8QFVfl9vXq
New

United States

Same problem here! Everything updated. New smart controller, mavic pro 2 and zoom dial not working at all
2021-4-11
Use props
BetterBizTech
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4520538 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_pV8QFVfl9vXq Posted at 2021-4-11 13:18
Same problem here! Everything updated. New smart controller, mavic pro 2 and zoom dial not working at all

Thanks. I was having the same problem
2023-10-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BetterBizTech Posted at 10-5 17:31
Thanks. I was having the same problem

Hi there. We do apologize if you are having issues with your unit. Could you please confirm what specific drone does this issue? Also, please tell us more about the detailed problem so we can help you further. If you could provide us a short video showing the issue that would be helpful. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-14
Use props
BetterBizTech
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-14 22:13
Hi there. We do apologize if you are having issues with your unit. Could you please confirm what specific drone does this issue? Also, please tell us more about the detailed problem so we can help you further. If you could provide us a short video showing the issue that would be helpful. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Mavic 2 pro with smart controller
2023-10-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

BetterBizTech Posted at 10-15 03:31
Mavic 2 pro with smart controller

We appreciate your response. Please note that the DJI Mavic 2 Pro doesn't have a Zoom function. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-17
Use props
BetterBizTech
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-17 04:53
We appreciate your response. Please note that the DJI Mavic 2 Pro doesn't have a Zoom function. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you. I didn't think so but I do see some reference to it from other and I was wondering if I was missing something.
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

BetterBizTech Posted at 10-17 08:17
Thank you. I didn't think so but I do see some reference to it from other and I was wondering if I was missing something.

You are very much welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day!
2023-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules