5666 12 2020-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Idefix 113
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54774 ft
France

Hello,

Could you tell me if you have been able to test the compatibility of the DJI MAVIC MINI with a European model XIAOMI MI 10 PRO 5G?

Thanking you in advance for your feedback ?

Best regards.
Frédéric

2020-10-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Frédéric. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro ) that you want to use on your DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

2020-10-7
Use props
Ewa i Piotr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1288776 ft
Poland

Just try to install DJI Fly on your phone. If it works (even without connecting to drone) it should be ok. And if not... you can fly with apps like Dronelinks, Red Waypoint or (soon) Litchie.
2020-10-9
Use props
Idefix 113
lvl.1
France

Ewa i Piotr Posted at 10-9 15:18
Just try to install DJI Fly on your phone. If it works (even without connecting to drone) it should be ok. And if not... you can fly with apps like Dronelinks, Red Waypoint or (soon) Litchie.

Many thank for your feedback
2020-10-10
Use props
aryanali
lvl.1

India

Hi,

I have tried the DJI Mavic Mini with the Xiaomi mi 10 Pro . Sorry to say that it is not compatible with this phone.
2020-11-17
Use props
Idefix 113
lvl.1
France

Hello,

I can confirm that the application work with mi Xiami Mi 10 pro 5G ( Europe Edition ).

I think I must have been able to fly 3 hours without any problem.

Best regards.
Frédéric
2020-11-19
Use props
Jaka90
lvl.1
Slovenia

Hi! How does the phone fit inside the controller? Any issues regarding the size of the phone?

2020-11-22
Use props
Idefix 113
lvl.1
France

Once the phone cover is removed, this one fits properly into the brackets.
2020-11-27
Use props
aryanali
lvl.1

India

Thanks for that information. Will try that with my new Xiaomi MI 10 pro which I recently purchased from : https://www.xcite.com
2020-12-16
Use props
northrock
lvl.2
Flight distance : 203976 ft
United States

aryanali Posted at 12-16 04:26
Thanks for that information. Will try that with my new Xiaomi MI 10 pro which I recently purchased from : https://www.xcite.com

I have used Mi Note 10 lite (European Edition) with MM for a while, working perfectly together.  The device is not on the DJI preferred list either.
2020-12-16
Use props
djiuser_NPuGIm2YNb35
New

Belgium

Idefix 113 Posted at 2020-11-19 08:18
Hello,

I can confirm that the application work with mi Xiami Mi 10 pro 5G ( Europe Edition ).

Did you change any settings? If try co connect the remote he gives me the options if i want to sends data , but when i accept i can't go forward in the application
2021-6-9
Use props
Idefix 113
lvl.1
France

I did not change any parameters. I made 23 flights without any connection problem with the MI 10 pro (EU) 5G even though it is not in the list of compatible phones.
2021-6-12
Use props
djiuser_U2CKIbl8iEsh
New

Spain

Idefix 113 Posted at 2021-6-12 05:39
I did not change any parameters. I made 23 flights without any connection problem with the MI 10 pro (EU) 5G even though it is not in the list of compatible phones.

Can you save cache images and videos? I can fly the mini 2 but it hasn't save cache images or videos..
2022-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules