stolen drone /serial number 1SZCH4125E8Q
944 1 2020-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mlagr1977
New

United States

Hello I am wondering if there is anyway to locate my husbands stolen drone,. We live in naples, fl nad his truck got broken into and his mavic mini combo got stolen out of his truck. We have surveillance videos of the guys who stole it but police cant seem to find them. Is there a way to locate the drone with serial number. Im hoping that they maybe would have it isted on ebay or offerup or facebook marketplace or something but cant seem to find one. Here is the serial number if anyone has tried to register it by serial number. Thanks again and my main goal here is to get these jerks off the street.  serial number 1SZCH4125E8Q
2020-10-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We are sincerely sorry to hear about the experience. Regretfully, we are unable to block your stolen aircraft. Tracking it would require the aircraft to be flying when it was lost through the flight record on your DJI Go 4 App.

We recommend that you report to your local authorities of the theft that had happened, and allow the police to run on their investigation of this incident.

Hoping we could do more, we apologize. Thank you for understanding and have a great day.
2020-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules