Red light blinking - OSMO 3
13608 10 2020-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gouche
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just received my OSMO 3 today and there is a continous red light blinking. Not sure if its charging or not and also not calibrating...... been trying to get around this for hours without luck.
2020-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Gouche, sorry to read your experience with Osmo Mobile 3, was the gimbal activated? Can the gimbal be controlled and is there any error message in the DJI Mimo APP?
2020-10-6
Use props
Gouche
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-6 19:17
Hi Gouche, sorry to read your experience with Osmo Mobile 3, was the gimbal activated? Can the gimbal be controlled and is there any error message in the DJI Mimo APP?

It is activated and it can't be controlled.

There is also no error message coming up on the App.

It feels like they are not interconnecting with each other

2020-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gouche Posted at 10-6 23:04

There is also no error message coming up on the App.

Please try to reset the Bluetooth by pressing the M button, shutter button and the Trigger button at the same time, when the System Indicator turns yellow, the Bluetooth is reset.
Then enter phone's Bluetooth Settings, ignore Osmo Mobile 3, enter DJI Mimo and search for Osmo Mobile 3 and connect. Try again to see if works. If not, may we have a short video for further support?
2020-10-7
Use props
Gouche
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-7 03:03
Please try to reset the Bluetooth by pressing the M button, shutter button and the Trigger button at the same time, when the System Indicator turns yellow, the Bluetooth is reset.
Then enter phone's Bluetooth Settings, ignore Osmo Mobile 3, enter DJI Mimo and search for Osmo Mobile 3 and connect. Try again to see if works. If not, may we have a short video for further support?

Osmo Mobile switching off without indicator turning yellow.

Indicator still flashing red & green
2020-10-7
Use props
Gouche
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Obviously, this product is not for me - very disappointing.

Can you please let me know how to return and request for a refund?

2020-10-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gouche Posted at 10-7 14:34
Obviously, this product is not for me - very disappointing.

Can you please let me know how to return and request for a refund?

I am sorry for the issue. flashing red and green means that the gimbal needs a firmware update. Please help double confirm if the mobile device can be connected to the Osmo Mobile 3 Bluetooth successfully, if so, please go to user page of the DJI Mimo app, tap the hexagon on the upper right, clear cache and clear the firmware cache first, and try to restart again to see if the firmware notification pops up.
I understand if you would still want to request a refund. A refund can be requested wthin fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
If you purchased the unit from DJI Store, please send the issues and request to the support via email http://www.dji.com/support so the proper team can help to create the case for you.
If you purchased the unit from the reseller, please contact the reseller for the refund request.
Sorry again for the trouble.
2020-10-7
Use props
Gouche
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The system now works, thanks.

I will look to understand the functionality further and any help with this will be appreciated.
2020-10-8
Use props
Sky Eye Images
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1563839 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gouche Posted at 2020-10-6 23:04

There is also no error message coming up on the App.

same here. I have a fleet of DJI products and this one is the worst
2021-1-30
Use props
djiuser_dp4oOu6v7mwB
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-10-7 19:51
I am sorry for the issue. flashing red and green means that the gimbal needs a firmware update. Please help double confirm if the mobile device can be connected to the Osmo Mobile 3 Bluetooth successfully, if so, please go to user page of the DJI Mimo app, tap the hexagon on the upper right, clear cache and clear the firmware cache first, and try to restart again to see if the firmware notification pops up.
I understand if you would still want to request a refund. A refund can be requested wthin fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
If you purchased the unit from DJI Store, please send the issues and request to the support via email http://www.dji.com/support so the proper team can help to create the case for you.

I had also same red green light issue and there was one firmware upgrade available and after upgrade it worked fine.
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_dp4oOu6v7mwB Posted at 3-7 05:45
I had also same red green light issue and there was one firmware upgrade available and after upgrade it worked fine.

Thanks for your feedback. If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules