Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh and location
3387 5 2020-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lasivian
lvl.1

United States

So i'm planning to travel the world on a sailboat, well, until I die.

I see that the DJI Care Refresh warranty is only available in a handful of countries.

How does this apply to someone full-time traveling the world with an "address of record" in the USA for example.

Could I mail the drone to Australia from Oceania for example and get it back wherever I happen to be even tho I registered it in the USA?

Or would I need to mail it back to my US Address, and have them forward it to DJI and they would return it to my US address?

Thanks!

2020-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Lasivian, sorry to tell you that DJI Care Refresh only provides the International Warranty Service to the DJI OM 4. For other DJI products bound with the DJI Care Refresh plan, the service plan can only be used in the country or region where the product was purchased, that is, if the product and DJI Care Refresh was purchased from the USA, the product must be sent to the repair center in the USA for the DJI Care Refresh service. Thanks for your understanding.
2020-10-6
Use props
Lasivian
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-6 18:47
Hi Lasivian, sorry to tell you that DJI Care Refresh only provides the International Warranty Service to the DJI OM 4. For other DJI products bound with the DJI Care Refresh plan, the service plan can only be used in the country or region where the product was purchased, that is, if the product and DJI Care Refresh was purchased from the USA, the product must be sent to the repair center in the USA for the DJI Care Refresh service. Thanks for your understanding.

No worries, at least I know now. Thanks!
2020-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lasivian Posted at 10-6 19:42
No worries, at least I know now. Thanks!

You are welcome, please let us know if you have any further other concerns.
2020-10-6
Use props
fans2625a10b
New

United States

How much is the replacement fee for a DJI Mavic Air 2 with Care refresh?  I am considering purchasing it but I need to know the fee first.
It is not posted anywhere
2021-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans2625a10b Posted at 1-22 15:11
How much is the replacement fee for a DJI Mavic Air 2 with Care refresh?  I am considering purchasing it but I need to know the fee first.
It is not posted anywhere

Hi there, sorry for the late response. Please check the FAQ on below website and click " replacement fee" for details, thanks.
https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq
2021-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules