Mini - Indoor flight takes off and moves backwards
1225 3 2020-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ScottDolan
lvl.1

United States

I have mavric mini..   A few months ago, i crashed it which forced me to replace the blades.   After replacing the mini was able to fly indoors but was less stable.  After several months of not using the mini, i decided to take it for test flight inside again..  However, upon take off the mini flew backwards and crashed into the wall.  The blades don't appear to be damanged.   After it crashed, i took the mini outsdie and try to fly it.  The mini was able to fly outside, however, it was giving me a strong wind alert and there was zero wind.

2020-10-7
Use props
djiuser_0uJ3a2eA0B2Y
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20823 ft
United States

Try to recalibrate the compass and IMU yet? Mine did something like that but it flew forward by itself  after taking off.
2020-10-7
Use props
ScottDolan
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_0uJ3a2eA0B2Y Posted at 10-7 09:33
Try to recalibrate the compass and IMU yet? Mine did something like that but it flew forward by itself  after taking off.

I have already re-calibrated the compass and IMU,
I have also updated the software, battery.
2020-10-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Scott, we are sorry to hear about the issues. If the drone had been crashed, to ensure the flight performance, I may suggest sending the drone back to our service center for an overall diagnosis, the local team will check if a repair is needed.
Please start an online service case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and send it back. Thank you.
2020-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules