Battery Error
457 1 2020-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lgoulding1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 205781 ft

United Kingdom

Hi All...recemntly I had a battery error 'Battery not inserted properly, Please check'

The battery information showed that the battery was fully charged and all cells were in good condition.

I tried the battery a couple of times and cleaned the contacts on the battery and the drone, but to no avail....
I left the battery for a week and it discharged to approx 50%...I fully recharged it today and fitted it to the drone and it works perfectly.

My questions are:

1. Does anyone have any ideas to what the problem was
2. Would you trust this battery in future flights

Thanks
Len
2020-10-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Len. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Intelligent Flight Battery and thank you for reaching out. Are you receiving any error message on the DJI application? In addition, in order to ensure that the battery has been installed correctly during use, DJI Innovations has a detection device for the battery installed in place in the battery compartment. Kindly please first check whether the intelligent flight battery is installed and the buckle is in place, then please try to wipe the metal paddles on the battery and the paddles in the battery compartment with a dry paper towel. Thank you.
2020-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules