P2 not binding to controller
767 2 2020-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikTX
New

United States

I was given a P2 by my father-in-law.  I had to get a replacement controller since he had lost his.  It is on the 2.4ghz freq.  I have followed the instructions to bind it, but it won't bind.  The light flashes red, then when I turn on the controller, it starts flashing green.  I have read that flashing green indicates there is a control signal it knows is there, but it isn't bouund to it yet.  I push and hold the reset/bind button, it turns red, then goes back to flashing green.  Help!
2020-10-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MikTX. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 2 and thank you for reaching out. The best way to help you with this issue is for you to send an email at support@dji.com . Thank you.
2020-10-7
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You are saying you have a straight Phantom 2.  You are saying you want to link the Phantom to the controller (using the word "bind" is confusing).  I would make sure you don't have interference as in a nearby wifi router or other device which might be emitting 2.4 ghz wifi and try again.  Make sure your antenna is upright.  Be sure the controller is not too close to the aircraft when you link.  Good luck.  

http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/p ... _Manual_v1.4_en.pdf
2020-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules