Kittyhawk Not Importing MA2
826 4 2020-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ruzhye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795640 ft
United States

I have noticed that Kittyhawk will not import the data from my Mavic Air 2 flights.  I reached out to them and they said that they don't have the coding to interperet the MA2 data yet.  Airdata seems to import the information just fine.  Does anybody have a work around to allow the MA2 data to wholly import into the Kittyhawk system?  
Currently I'm just logging manual flights into the app until I decide if I want to stick with Kittyhawk or Airdata for the long term.

2020-10-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ruzhye. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I hope that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the said 3rd party application ( Kittyhawk ) . Just a reminder that DJI recommends using the DJI Fly  application when using your DJI Mavic Air 2 to maximize the available features and for compatibility purposes.  Thank you.
2020-10-8
Use props
Ruzhye
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-8 19:56
Hello there Ruzhye. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I hope that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the said 3rd party application ( Kittyhawk ) . Just a reminder that DJI recommends using the DJI Fly  application when using your DJI Mavic Air 2 to maximize the available features and for compatibility purposes.  Thank you.

Thank you, I don't use Kittyhawk for flying the drone , I just want to be able to use it for tracking my flights, logging flight time and for LAANC authorizations.
2020-10-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Ruzhye Posted at 10-9 04:31
Thank you, I don't use Kittyhawk for flying the drone , I just want to be able to use it for tracking my flights, logging flight time and for LAANC authorizations.

Hi there Ruzhye. You are very much welcome and thank for these information you have give. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-10-12
Use props
Ruzhye
Second Officer
United States

Still no update.  My flights just show as endlessly "queued." I have even made some flights with a Mavic Enterprise that are showing stuck in the queue behind the MA2 flights.  Hopefully they will be able to do something soon to allow the flights to upload correctly.  They upload to Airdata.
2021-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules