no image camera appears to work Pix4capture failed to capture
456 3 2020-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2ef19b7b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32031 ft
Canada

Phantom 4 using using DJI Go 4 4.3.37 connects to the drone, presents no errors of any type, confirms the firmware of the drone is up to date but presents a blank dark grey screen with no camera image. The camera appears to function and saves pictures.
Running Pix4capture, the drone flies the requested grid, Pix4 states that the photos have been collected, but there are no photos on the SD card.  There are no errors indicated.
Solving the lack of an image in DJI Go would be helpful.  And the two problems may not be related but both appear to be camera related.

thanks for any help

2020-10-7
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I bet the Problem is The Sd card  , Try Format or use another recomended Class 10 Sd Card
2020-10-8
Use props
fans2ef19b7b
lvl.1
Canada

No that is not the issue.  I have tried a new SD card, a reformat of the old card, a reformat of the new card, a new USB cable, and a re-install of the DJI Go4 app. The result is the same - a black screen.  The camera will still capture and write a photo to the SD card but no image is dispayed in the app.
2020-10-8
Use props
fans2ef19b7b
lvl.1
Canada

fans2ef19b7b Posted at 10-8 04:40
No that is not the issue.  I have tried a new SD card, a reformat of the old card, a reformat of the new card, a new USB cable, and a re-install of the DJI Go4 app. The result is the same - a black screen.  The camera will still capture and write a photo to the SD card but no image is dispayed in the app.

Still no image on the DJI GO4 app or the other apps that connect to the drone (Pix4Dcapture or DroneHarmony).  I reset the tablet to the factory setting, reinstalled the DJI Go4 app and still no image.  I can take pictures with the camera and DroneHarmony will fly a pattern and also collect photos but there is no image in either app.

THE PROBLEM IS THE DJI GO4 APP - it is not longer compatible with a Samsung Tablet A6 with Android 5.  I installed the DJI GO4 app on my Sony Xperia XZ-1 Compact and there are no issues - the camera image is properly displayed in the DJI GO4 app.

So is DJI going to get off their hands and notify users of this issue??
2020-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules