Inspire 2 latest update battery health warnings!
1852 5 2020-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HeliPOV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 595075 ft
United Kingdom

Is there anyway to roll back the latest update to the Inspire 2? The irritation of the 'limiting propulsion to save battery health' is beyond belief and incredibly stupid. I spend a lot of time tracking cars at speed and now I can't because every time I go flat out in sport mode the limiter comes in and ruins the shot. Also  I believe this is a massive safety issue as on a windy day if the limiter kicks in then it's bye bye drone!
Why is there not an option to turn off the battery health saving feature and let the user be responsible if they wish? I would be more than happy to wear my batteries down quicker and then replace rather than lose countless jobs because I can no longer track at speed!

2020-10-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-10-9
Use props
fans6b63bfb7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2568770 ft
  • >>>
United States

was this ever solved?
2021-3-26
Use props
HeliPOV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 595075 ft
United Kingdom

fans6b63bfb7 Posted at 3-26 06:41
was this ever solved?

Downloaded some other software to roll back to previous version and everything works again now
2021-3-26
Use props
Robin13
New

Ukraine

This is not a drug at all. CBD means cannabidiol. It is a cannabinoid, a natural constituent of the hemp plant (the so-called cannabis sativa) https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/does-cbd-get-you-high/ You can choose a good medicine on the site with CBD oil. This is an unbanned plant, as it is 100% non-psychoactive and does not have a narcotic effect. I use it regularly. I fight depression and it helps me.
2022-7-23
Use props
djiuser_9JtC29teWSSn
New

Ukraine

Great post, thanks.
2022-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules