1502 4 2020-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BenjaminCampbell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78510 ft
United States

Hello!
Has anyone ever had a battery completely fail on an Osmo Pocket? I have one that will power on when connected to power and show a battery percentage but when I disconnect power, it turns off immediately. I'm hopeful there's something I can do to get it repaired but this is the first time I've had an issue like this and it's defintiely out of waranty at this point.

Any guideance would be greatly appreciated!

2020-10-8
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

What battery percentage is it showing?
2020-10-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BenjaminCampbell. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Osmo Pocket. Can you please try to charge your DJI Osmo Pocket to 100% and see if the issue will still persist. If it does persist I would recommend fro you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-10-8
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

As Ray-CubeAce has asked, the level of percentage it was showing would give a clue. If it's high, I'd say you have an issue. If it's very low, it's a charging matter perhaps.

Otherwise, only issue I've had is after I'd left my Pocket sitting for a number of months and it wouldn't power on or immediately respond to a charge. The battery had obviously drained and gone into hibernation. I had to leave it plugged in on charge for a loooong time before it started to charge properly, and eventually up to 100%.
2020-10-9
Use props
BenjaminCampbell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78510 ft
United States

Thanks for the replies! It's currently at 16%. I'm pretty sure I left it charging for 3 or 4 hours one day last week when I thought it was just dead and needing a regular charge. It's charging now so I'll see if I can get it back up to 100% today like Stephen inquired about.
2020-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules