Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Has anyone tried these
772 6 2020-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cynova not cynova adapter
Feelworld FM8 microphone

Has anyone tried these and if so do they work and if so how'd they do?

Thanks in advance

2020-10-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JodyB. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. I hope that you will get the best information you need from our fellow DJI members who have purchased and used these accessories on there DJI Osmo Action. Just a reminder to use the CYNOVA Osmo Action Dual 3.5mm/USB-C Adapter and the recommended microphones for your DJI Osmo Action for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

2020-10-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not personally - will be good to see if others have
2020-10-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have not tried them.
2020-10-9
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I will be trying them out when they get delivered today. I’ll let you know if they work.
2020-10-9
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I like the reviews of this Sarmonic mic as well. They have them at the Best Buy thats closest too me, too bad thats about 1.5 hours away though. Very comparable to the rode videomicro according to the reviews. Priced the same, just doesn't come with a dead cat wind screen, but does come with both TSR and a TSSR cables. I've got the Feelworld FM8 coming in today from Amazon, so hopefully that with the audio usb c adapter I have coming will work and if I'm not happy with the FM8, I may go get the Saramonic for BB.

Saramonic Vmic mini
2020-10-9
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I just got these in and they work great. So anyone looking for a cheap way to add a mic to your OA this is a good way to do it.
2020-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules