Lost signal after completing a Hyperlapse Courselock?
1108 6 2020-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cacike47
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3230748 ft

United States

I just spent the last 20 mins searching on the forum  for a way to access my MA2 flight log files. Is it only Android devices  that can access the flight logs?

Please look  at the attached video file and see if there’s anything to explain how, I  lost signal after completing a Hyperlapse courselock.
[media=x,970,580]%5Bmedia=x,970,580%5D[/media]yperlapse Courselock?[/media]
I  always download my videos off my MicroSD card and the cache on the  drone does not show yesterday's flight data. Check out the “Recco” video  from yesterday's flight; I lost connectivity for over 4 minutes over  water. The Distance was 2,208 feet and Height was 108 ft.   
I  have flown from this spot many times and never lost my signal even when  I have travelled significantly farther. No matter what I did to  activate “RTH”, it would not react; there was mostly no sound either  although the “Manned Aircraft Nearby” message would appear. At one time,  an audible message came on that the drone was too near even though the  height was still 108 feet and no aircraft was visible. Miraculously,  after four (4 ½) long minutes, it finally RTH'd on its own, only after  trying to get it to go home multiple times by pressing both the  on-screen and controller buttons.
  But no dice,  it would not recognize any of my commands. After getting the drone  back, I decided to calibrate the compass but it would not calibrate. I  decided to wrap up it and find out what happened. Thank you for your  help.
2020-10-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-10-9
Use props
fans8379bdfb
New

Canada

I lost GPS on very short flight of ZOOM
2020-10-12
Use props
Cacike47
Second Officer

United States

fans8379bdfb Posted at 10-12 14:42
I lost GPS on very short flight of ZOOM

It's good to know that RTH really works.
2020-10-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats odd - it appears that as a manned aircraft was 'too close' to the drone that it initiated RTH.
2020-10-16
Use props
Cacike47
Second Officer

United States

A J Posted at 10-16 13:07
Thats odd - it appears that as a manned aircraft was 'too close' to the drone that it initiated RTH.

Excellent observation, I wondered if the so-called "manned aircraft" had an effect.  It was nowhere near the drone. I was at 108 feet, what "manned aircraft" flies at that attitude over water.  It should have shown up on the video. I was flying within the FAA regulations. Well, it will remain a mystery that I'm happy my drone survived. DJI is the best hands down no matter what scams, Skydio pulls to get at them. :-)
2020-10-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cacike47 Posted at 10-20 14:30
Excellent observation, I wondered if the so-called "manned aircraft" had an effect.  It was nowhere near the drone. I was at 108 feet, what "manned aircraft" flies at that attitude over water.  It should have shown up on the video. I was flying within the FAA regulations. Well, it will remain a mystery that I'm happy my drone survived. DJI is the best hands down no matter what scams, Skydio pulls to get at them. :-)

We don't have air sense on the CE models in the UK so it's not something I can test. Very strange - may be air sense has more to it
2020-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules