584 8 2020-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Twistedlarch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3948947 ft
  • >>>
United States

My thread  "Range extenders"  was deleted, why?  
2020-10-9
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

It may have been moved....not deleted....seen it before.  Search

Randy
2020-10-9
Use props
Twistedlarch
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 10-9 07:59
It may have been moved....not deleted....seen it before.  Search

Randy
Nope,  it says the thread has been removed,  and no reason why.  It'd be nice if one of the mods would chime in and let me know why but their useless as always!
2020-10-9
Use props
Scott108
lvl.4
Flight distance : 314419 ft
United States

I remember seeing the initial post, and it still shows up in a Search.  Looks like it has been flagged (and hidden) pending moderator review.  I'm guessing it was flagged by an automated process that detected something (perhaps in a reply) that appeared in violation of forum rules.  A human (moderator) will eventually take a look at it and determine what needs to be done.
2020-10-9
Use props
lee82gx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435049 ft
Malaysia

Weird, there is plenty of discussion on this topic in many threads before.  If dji gets uptight about this,  then head over to mavicpilots forum.
2020-10-9
Use props
Twistedlarch
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

lee82gx Posted at 10-9 15:34
Weird, there is plenty of discussion on this topic in many threads before.  If dji gets uptight about this,  then head over to mavicpilots forum.

I've done a search for the Range extenders for the MA2 and couldnt find anything.
2020-10-9
Use props
Scott108
lvl.4
United States

lee82gx Posted at 10-9 15:34
Weird, there is plenty of discussion on this topic in many threads before.  If dji gets uptight about this,  then head over to mavicpilots forum.

I wasn't suggesting it was about the "subject".  It's probably some over-active robot that saw some term or phrase in one of the replies, and thought it was profane or something.
2020-10-9
Use props
Scott108
lvl.4
United States

Twistedlarch Posted at 10-9 15:40
I've done a search for the Range extenders for the MA2 and couldnt find anything.

Search again.  It's there, but you titled it "Range Extender Antennas" so searching for "Extenders" (with an "s" at end) probably wont' find it.   

When clicking on the search result, a message says it "has been deleted or is being Audit."  That latter phrase suggests it is awaiting moderation for some reason.  A little patience is probably all that's needed.

2020-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will forward to our technicians to check what happened and keep you updated as soon as possible, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules